All Categories

Artifacts

Artifacts

Search
Jun 15, 2020, 12:3406/15/20
05/30/20

Artifacts

hi i just started the game for 2 weeks and so far i have a great team of champions in the line...however, i have trouble getting good artifacts / accessories from the game

is farming ice golem / dragon's lair / spider's den endlessly until u get your best gears are the only option here??

i have won the ice golem & dragon's lair tournament but i still struggling on getting the gears i desired...getting proper accessories from the spider den is even harder :(

please let me have your advise, much much appreciated...many thanks  
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 15, 2020, 13:5306/15/20
08/26/19

For two weeks in game you can only farm lower dungeons stages and that is far from optimal, but this is how it works - better gear comes when you progress through the game and you progress further with better gear. So... for now just play what you can and where you can.

If you have won some tournaments, you should have got some decent Relentless Sets, so if they are happen to be good they really can make difference. It is good idea to run some tournaments when you are early in the game - later in the game is harder to race against the whales, unless you are whale yourself.

It is too early to bother with accessory. You will get some from your daily login rewards, use what you can.

My personal recommendation is not to bother farming campaign for equipment. Yes, you can target specific sets and slots, but i just don't think they are worth it. You will have to run campaign for some missions. so if you get any gear from there, see if they are better than your current gear, but i highly doubt that.

So... aside from some daily login rewards equipment, dungeons are primary source of equipment. Run them when there is appropriate event/tournament, so you can optimize your energy. Equipment that comes as Arena tier rewards is usually crap most of the time, but still you can fine some good pieces here and there. One time in a full moon approximately.

Dragon are probably the best option overall for farming equipment. Aside from the set itself - Speed set is just must have for almost everywhere, Life Steal is not bad, Accuracy can be very important early/mid game too. But also Dragon is somehow easier than other dungeons and usually you will be several stages ahead there, compared with other dungeons and that means slightly better tier/quality rewards.

But above all - stats are KING here. There are situations, where certain sets can benefit you more that the final stats, but almost all the time you should aim for certain stats threshold. If you cripple your champions stats or give then inappropriate stats or not enough stats, they will underperform and there will be no set bonus that can compensate that.

Examine the champions skills, think about how to get most of your champion and try to build him appropriate.
Jun 15, 2020, 14:0806/15/20
Jun 15, 2020, 14:13(edited)
06/19/17

Yes farming dungeons is the best way to get artifacts. Getting the perfect artifacts are near impossible so you have to work with what you get.

I recommend farming the dragon 90% of the time, since it gives 3 good 2-set artifacts.

The most important to manage is the bottom row. Gloves, chest boots.

Some tips:

Gloves: crit damage, hp%, def% is best late game. Early game crit rate can be good aswell.

Chest: def%, hp% is best late game for some champions att% can be useful aswell

Boots: speed is best 99% of the time. Late game some speed tuned setups migth use def%, hp% and rarely att%.

In generel higher stars is better than lower even if the lower piece is a higher rarity. But it kind of depends on how much your champion depends on the primary stat.

In lower items you cant expect near perfect gear. I keep 6-star defense% chest even if they have only one good substat and I have played a long time. 

My recommendation is to gradually be more picky. Once you start to have a full artifact storage clear out the worst pieces and raise you standard for what to keep. Soon you will only keep items in the top row if they 2 or three of the best stats or if stats synergise with the set.

When you clear out start by sorting for lower items with flatstat primary (except speed and resistance). Those items is 99% trash.

In jewelry you should use a different approach.

Rings:  Look for how many % substats it has. A rare ring can be really good if it has two % substats. Does the substats match mainstat? Also remember an attack champion for clanboss benefits from primary stat defense and substat att% so even though you at first might think it does not synergies it suit attack champions perfectly. The other way around is close to trash. Noone needs a primary attack ring with defense%

Amulet: Basicly look for number of stars. since all substats are flatstats they dosent matter as much as the primary stat. Here you normally want defense/hp or crit damage. Accuracy is best substat.

Banner: here you will want accuracy/defense/hp and rarely attack and resistance. Speed is by far the best substat. Again number of stars is king especially on accuracy banners. Although a four-star legendary banner that rolle 3-4 times in speed is still alot of speed.

Jun 15, 2020, 14:2706/15/20
05/30/20

thanks for the tips guys...it will surely help me to understand more about this game, appreciate that :)

is there any clan with active chat room that i can join perhaps? the one im with now is dead silence and im looking for better interactions within the members for sharing of knowledge etc...once again, thanks guys :)
Jun 15, 2020, 14:3106/15/20
08/26/19
sexyddcool said:

thanks for the tips guys...it will surely help me to understand more about this game, appreciate that :)

is there any clan with active chat room that i can join perhaps? the one im with now is dead silence and im looking for better interactions within the members for sharing of knowledge etc...once again, thanks guys :)
Check Tavern subforum here, you may find some decent clan and guys there. 
Jun 15, 2020, 18:0206/15/20
12/19/19
sexyddcool said:

We always accept new members, only 5-10 active in chat. But all willing to help. LMK if interested