All Categories

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE ARENA?

Search
Jun 14, 2020, 01:0106/14/20
11/11/19

Don't know what has happened to the arena, but now it's f****d!

I have heroes with maxed skills, artifacts, masteries etc with over 164k team power, but now I can barely beat anyone, I'm losing to teams with less than 80k power and everyone seems to have ridiculously powerful legendary heroes that can't be killed.

I can select defensive teams that are almost exact copies of some of these teams and I get killed over and over again. WTF is going on? 

I attack some teams and do not get a chance, just get killed instantly, this cannot be right. 

I'm stuck in gold 2 and can't win enough fights to get out, used to be at gold 4. 

You've ruined the game and I think it's time for me to leave. I've invested loads of time and money but now all my heroes seem useless. 

Really pissing me off!! 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2020, 01:0406/14/20
06/22/19
What is your team? 
Jun 14, 2020, 20:2806/14/20
05/16/19

What team do you run? Team power doesn't mean much i'm sure you should know that if you've been a regular at Gold 4. 

If you say that you're "getting killed instantly" then maybe try and get more speed? 

Also killerclone- no one was making fun of your team, but we've already identified the problem with it and recognized that it really is not Gold 4 worthy. That's why I posted some comp advice for you on that thread. If you didn't change anything with your team and keep expecting different results, then I'm afraid that's on you, my guy- not the arena system.