All Categories

Stolen player name

Stolen player name

Search
Jun 13, 2020, 22:5406/13/20
05/25/20

Stolen player name

So about a month ago someone reported my player name as offensive & it was force changed by Plarium, i changed the name & about 10 minutes later the player that reported it comes into the english 69 channel with the same name! I sent 3 emails to support about this & never got any reply from them except it is being investigated. 

So this player has been taunting me with it for about a month, last night he came into channel & started doing it again... One would think as a player with a sizeable amount of money spent in this game that Plarium would do something about this issue instead of completely ignore it, so with that said i have talked to my CC company & they are looking into a full refund of the monies spent! Plarium if this is how u treat your player base i am completely amazed that this company has made it 11 years in business! Your support is nonexistent & completely useless. So word of warning to other players that this can & does happen & this company does absolutely nothing about it & we wont even get into the issues with the troll problem in this game that they care nothing about as well. Great job destroying your player base Plarium!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2020, 16:4306/14/20
12/19/19
This is definitely the number 1 issue to be addressed in the game. LOL
Jun 14, 2020, 16:5306/14/20
08/26/19
So, what was you first name, the one that was reported?
Jun 14, 2020, 20:5706/14/20
05/16/19

Yeah what was the name that "got stolen" from you, maybe I can get this checked?

If you don't mind me asking why would you demand a refund over a name though (an offensive name I'm assuming if it got removed)?
Jun 15, 2020, 04:1906/15/20
05/25/20

Couldn't have been to offensive considering it had been the same name for 8+ months & one would think if it's that offensive they would completely ban the name like any other game would do. Also have had Cirilla & numerous mods in channel during that time & not one has ever said a word about the name " Uncle Pervy " which was made as a joke for the channel we occupied, seemed pretty fitting for channel 69 heh! 

As far as a refund, when u spend that much money & someone can just come along & report a name & then take said name & nothing will be done about it, as one mod stated when he caught this player on it " talk about an abuse of supports power " yet the company didn't do a damn thing! That shows me Plarium don't give a shit about their player base but with all the other crap that goes on, that's pretty much apparent!

Would very much appreciate if u could give me an answer since obviously support hasn't/won't. Thanks for your time Lxzy!
Jun 15, 2020, 22:4206/15/20
05/25/20
bump