All Categories

At the limit with dupes

At the limit with dupes

Search
Jun 12, 2020, 23:5506/12/20
01/03/20

At the limit with dupes

Got Gurptuk Moss-Beard today at 2x ancient after 2nd Wurlim last 2x void.

Never been so pissed ever.

My 2nd void leg from shards and it was the BP one but okay...(2 out of 300+ during 2x)

And then today Gurptuk from 110 ancients.

Before that Warmother as only lego out of 17 sacred during 2x

And before that 2nd lugan out of I don't remember how many ancients during 2x

I am at my limit with my patience. Four 2xevents in a row shit (it's okay as long as something new) but 3 times a dupe As only reward...

Out of 17legs  from shards 4 dupes (lugan, trunda, wurlim, gurptuk).

So frustrated...

Not 1 more Cent until there is a way to reroll dupes.

CHANGE FUSION CHAMPS VS OLD FUSION CHAMPS YOU DONT HAVE WOULD BE A POSSIBILITY. Just an idea...

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 13, 2020, 03:2206/13/20
06/20/19
Why do you bother playing the game if it pisses you off?  Especially if you've never been so pissed in your life?
Jun 13, 2020, 05:4406/13/20
09/13/19

Rates are what they are and that shouldnt be an issue to anyone. Its a gacha. Whats not ok is the overly cashgrab nature of Plarium. For a game to be this starved of content and hell, quality in general. Its a disgrace. Even the, at this point, very annoying commercials are way better than the game.

As for a dupe system. They could have implemented that a long long time ago. They just dont want to and I wouldnt listen to much to the "its coming" nonsense. I stopped playing this game months ago and they were already promising it back then. "in a near future update" lol.
Jun 13, 2020, 14:0006/13/20
01/18/20
Nothing changed, since 6 months ago, I mean last year. 
Jun 13, 2020, 14:0206/13/20
01/18/20
Betel Geuse said:

Rates are what they are and that shouldnt be an issue to anyone. Its a gacha. Whats not ok is the overly cashgrab nature of Plarium. For a game to be this starved of content and hell, quality in general. Its a disgrace. Even the, at this point, very annoying commercials are way better than the game.

As for a dupe system. They could have implemented that a long long time ago. They just dont want to and I wouldnt listen to much to the "its coming" nonsense. I stopped playing this game months ago and they were already promising it back then. "in a near future update" lol.
You need to quit forum as well. Your last task. 
Jun 13, 2020, 18:5706/13/20
02/11/20
MaxBT said:

Betel Geuse said:

You need to quit forum as well. Your last task. 
Dude, the forum is where it's at for those who quit. They get to come here and be reminded whenever they choose of just how good a decision they made!
Jun 13, 2020, 19:0206/13/20
12/19/19
lol