All Categories

Red Dot on Chat Bubble

Red Dot on Chat Bubble

Search
Jun 12, 2020, 19:3506/12/20
05/17/20

Red Dot on Chat Bubble

I went to post in Feedback and Suggestions but it looks like it was locked down.

I'm a new Clan Leader, so I recruit a lot in Global Chat.  There are 24 Clan Members now including myself, and I like to be involved.  In the evenings I know to switch between chats quite often to see what they are talking about.  But during the day I may be the only one, but I want to make sure to say Hello when a Clan Member comes online and says Hello.

Can you put a Red Dot on the Chat Bubble while it is on Global Chat, so I'll know when I have a new message on my Clan Chat?  I don't expect the reverse to be needed as it gets swamped with people getting Legos, Ascending and such.

Thanks!
Views
Comments
Comments
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jun 16, 2020, 12:5806/16/20
04/06/20

Hi!

TasteTheWine said:

I went to post in Feedback and Suggestions but it looks like it was locked down.

I'm a new Clan Leader, so I recruit a lot in Global Chat.  There are 24 Clan Members now including myself, and I like to be involved.  In the evenings I know to switch between chats quite often to see what they are talking about.  But during the day I may be the only one, but I want to make sure to say Hello when a Clan Member comes online and says Hello.

Can you put a Red Dot on the Chat Bubble while it is on Global Chat, so I'll know when I have a new message on my Clan Chat?  I don't expect the reverse to be needed as it gets swamped with people getting Legos, Ascending and such.

Thanks!

Thank you for the suggestion. We are working on chat improvements in general and in clan chat specifically. Sadly, we need more time to implement them. Stay tuned for more info in our future patch notes.

Have a nice day and stay safe.