All Categories

Please Plarium read this

Please Plarium read this

Search
Jun 11, 2020, 21:4306/11/20
05/03/20

Please Plarium read this

I will admit that when i first played raid when it first came out I enjoyed it and would have been seen as a whale since i spent like 300 in my first week of playing, but got frustraited because i didn't understand how the game worked. I spent money on shards and got mad when i didn't get a lego, and deleted the game, I'm sure my account is still out there because I tried to change my name to the same name as that account and it wouldn't let me do it. I recently ( about 7 weeks ago) made a new account because i found out i could play on PC, since my phone is really old and hard to play raid on, and have enjoyed my time but have been frustrated because of certain road blocks. BY NO MEANS DO I WANT THE GAME TO BE MADE EASIER, JUST A BETTER BALANCE GIVEN TO ALL ASPECTS OF THE GAME FOR ALL PLAYERS.

Arena is completely impossible to get past bronze 3 or 4 for a new or F2P player. I'm not saying make it easier, just change it back to the way it was before I started playing again, or completely remove inactive players. By deranking inactive players you just make it that much harder for lower ranked players to be able to attack, so they end up losing ranks because they are not able to attack more often than they are attacked. If you don't want to remove them from arena completely, then make it so that people can not intentionally derank. 

Another thing is the way we get champs. Reguardless if you spend money or are f2p and save shards, the rng aspect of the shards is so broken that people will save shards for the hopes of a 2x event and then quit because even the 2x event doesn't help, because they don't get any champs that can help them progress, because there is only so much artifacts, rings, neckless, banners can help if they can't get champs with skills that actually help them progress. Maybe include ways for people reguardless of how much they spend to get better champs that can help them progress to mid or late game.

The biggest thing that you need to do is add NEW CONTENT. Sure the new 3v3 arena would be a great idea, if all the players were able to compete in it and not just the whales.  So far even just normal arena can't be played by 90% of the player base, so why add more of the same broken things to the game? Why was the Void Tower which would have actually been new content, and is shown in the game pushed back and a new arena aspect added, when the current arena is unplayable for most players? By ignoring the majority of the player base you will not get new players, because word of mouth is the biggest thing that can make or break a game.

Please Plarium I beg you pay attention to what the majority of the player base is crying for, and not what the whales want. Yes the whales are the ones spending money, but even when they get bored of the game because there is absolutely nothing new for them to do, and no 3v3 arena is nothing new for them to do, just a way to use the dupe legos they got, they will quit the game and not be spending money on your game, they will switch to another game and be a whale for them, i have seen it happen before.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2020, 22:0806/11/20
05/03/20

My biggest problem with the arena is I end the day at mid bronze 3.  Then my defense gets destroyed over and over.  I start the next day at low bronze 2.  Everyone is looking for teams they can beat.  A new player without a great defense will lose points continuously.  I have tried a lot of different defense.  The best I can find is one that has a high power rating to scare other players from wanting to attack me. 

Plarium is starting a 2x event this weekend.  Its my first.  Maybe its my turn to get lucky. 

Glad you came back to the game. 
Jun 11, 2020, 22:4406/11/20
05/03/20

ClosedPoly said:

My biggest problem with the arena is I end the day at mid bronze 3.  Then my defense gets destroyed over and over.  I start the next day at low bronze 2.  Everyone is looking for teams they can beat.  A new player without a great defense will lose points continuously.  I have tried a lot of different defense.  The best I can find is one that has a high power rating to scare other players from wanting to attack me. 

Plarium is starting a 2x event this weekend.  Its my first.  Maybe its my turn to get lucky. 

Glad you came back to the game. 

I wish you the best of luck.

I'll be honest if you don't got like 10+ blue shards, chances are you will get all blues, or 1 epic.........but you could get lucky
Jun 11, 2020, 23:3006/11/20
12/19/19
You can get to silver in 30 days as f2p now. I am attempting to get to gold in 60. it will be close.
Jun 12, 2020, 01:3306/12/20
05/03/20

Trips said:

You can get to silver in 30 days as f2p now. I am attempting to get to gold in 60. it will be close.

that is straight lies my friend unless it is an alt. i been playing for 41 days now, and i can not get past bronze 3, and if i am lucky to get into bronze 4, im kicked down with minutes of getting there.

people say its about attacking more then getting attacked, but when you are forced to skip 2-3 refreshes before you can attack someone you think you have a chance of beating. 
Jun 12, 2020, 01:5706/12/20
Jun 12, 2020, 02:03(edited)
01/18/20

LordVika said:

Trips said:

that is straight lies my friend unless it is an alt. i been playing for 41 days now, and i can not get past bronze 3, and if i am lucky to get into bronze 4, im kicked down with minutes of getting there.

people say its about attacking more then getting attacked, but when you are forced to skip 2-3 refreshes before you can attack someone you think you have a chance of beating. 

Since there was one said he completed all Abiter missions in ... 30 days with ... 'little money' (*), I consider this is a ''little lie' (compare to previous big liar *). 

I do restart an alt and do a fast run to lvl 30 in 2.5 days (**), but I also got the same issue with Arena, all opponents are too strong for bronze ranking, it should not be like that since 95% of bronze players are newbies. 

(*) that makes me laugh for days when he wrote down it 'seriously' with 'inoncent tone' , that 'little money'.

(**) it is possible if you could spend all available energy (you have to earn all possible energy in campaign, mission and challege as well) and zero it will give you lvl 30+ (defaulty), the only problem is your playing time.

Jun 12, 2020, 03:0006/12/20
12/19/19

It is an alt. The only advantage I I have is knowledge of not making the mistakes I made the first time. It is WAY harder than 6 months ago in arena. I agree with that. But I am in silver3 with two farmable heroes (1 level 40) and 1 epic from shard, jinglehunter, who is better than I thought. Not end game but very good for midgame content.

I am not spending money. I am progressing wisely. 2 key brutal CB. 2keys for 2nd NM chest. Dragon18. Golem19. Spider13 (manual). Fk13.

I have 7 6 stars I use and two 40s. No wasted rank ups or wasted silver on gear for 20 different 50s.

To get to gold I need either shard luck for a seeker gorgorab or better gear for my arena team. I am too slow and not quite strong enough to nuke any higher. Spirithost is a liability providing only atk buff. Kael is in lifesteal gear.  Without a bit of luck tomorrow I likely won't get to gold in another week. But I'll give it a shot.

It's a challenge for sure. But that is part of the fun. I win 70% when I attack. Sometimes there are only 1 or 2 of 10. Sometimes 5.  

I posted a screenshot in one of the other crybaby arena threads of my 70k power team beating 150k power with 3 legendaries. Look at the team comps, use intelligence to figure out which teams you have a higher chance of winning. Attack those. Test and learn. 

Jun 12, 2020, 03:3106/12/20
05/03/20

The problems are not just with arena though.

Its the lack of content, the lack of ways to get champs, its the lack of ways to get resources.

Arena is just a part of the big picture, ill admit a very large part of it, but still only a part

Jun 13, 2020, 21:5506/13/20
Jun 13, 2020, 21:58(edited)
01/05/20

Trips said:

It is an alt. The only advantage I I have is knowledge of not making the mistakes I made the first time. It is WAY harder than 6 months ago in arena. I agree with that. But I am in silver3 with two farmable heroes (1 level 40) and 1 epic from shard, jinglehunter, who is better than I thought. Not end game but very good for midgame content.

I am not spending money. I am progressing wisely. 2 key brutal CB. 2keys for 2nd NM chest. Dragon18. Golem19. Spider13 (manual). Fk13.

I have 7 6 stars I use and two 40s. No wasted rank ups or wasted silver on gear for 20 different 50s.

To get to gold I need either shard luck for a seeker gorgorab or better gear for my arena team. I am too slow and not quite strong enough to nuke any higher. Spirithost is a liability providing only atk buff. Kael is in lifesteal gear.  Without a bit of luck tomorrow I likely won't get to gold in another week. But I'll give it a shot.

It's a challenge for sure. But that is part of the fun. I win 70% when I attack. Sometimes there are only 1 or 2 of 10. Sometimes 5.  

I posted a screenshot in one of the other crybaby arena threads of my 70k power team beating 150k power with 3 legendaries. Look at the team comps, use intelligence to figure out which teams you have a higher chance of winning. Attack those. Test and learn. 

Man! There is no problem here to win against stronger teams. The problem is that after updating the game balance does not make sense. Getting 1000 points to upgrade GH is lvl 10, with a win in G1 it is 1 point. In gold 2 - 2 points, etc. It gives 1000 to 500 fights won. In what time are you able to achieve it 2-3 or maybe 4 months? This is nonsense. And in a situation when the mission preceding entry to G4 is to set up a ring, amulet and banner! Don't  be funny! Yes I saw your ss in a different thread. Below are mine (I can win with stronger ones) and despite that I think that in the current situation the arena is fucked up.

Look what teams you have to fight. The creators of the game assumed that at this stage of the game you would dress your champions in a ring, amulet and banner. It seems to mean something!