All Categories

Raid and Plarium conspiracies

Search
Jun 10, 2020, 23:1506/10/20
04/09/19

I am literally about one step away from just uninstalling this game all together. I am so sick of Plarium's undisclosed crap...

We've learned that there isnt RNG associated with upgrading artifacts... you put High, Medium, Low and Minimal in there practically as decoration, but its a lie.

We've learned that Plarium will gift content creators with Legendary champions od their choice. Cartman getting Dracomorph comes to mind (ya tell how it's because he finished faction crypts first.. tell me again), but lets not forget about the gifting of Hedgemon a top tier arena Void Legendary and Mountain King.

We've learned that Plarium limits the amount of Ancient Shards that be purchased in the store.to 5 per month, but doesn't tell anyone to encourage people to waste gems refreshing the store.

We've learned that Plarium's auto topnoff feature that uses items in your mail should never be used as it is coded to specifically skip the ones expirering the soonest and instead use the one with the longest remaining time left.

We've learned how Plarium has hidden multipliers on champions and how attack champions have a hidden damage cap based off their base max attack at 6 star 60 ascended.  (i.e. a champion with a base of 1250 atk can only utilize a maximum of about 1800 or 1900 atk from artifacts, any more than that is just a waste) Allowing people to spend time effort and money to try to push their champions to the max.... but you never let them know it's a big giant waste.

I got a new "conspiracy" for you... Plarium I suspect limits the amount of Superior Potions that can possibly be farmed per day. I believe they limit the amount you can farm in addition to horrible drop rates. Causing people to spend tons of energy in a futile attempt at farming superior potions to ascend their champions...

Plarium, why are you guys so crappy to your player base? You actually code your game to screw over players and you don't even disclose the odds of chance, or even lack thereof fairly... WHY????

Seriously Plarium, why are you DELIBERATELY so crappy to your players???? I seriously hate you guys and despise you as a company. You guys are worse than EA and Arena Net.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2020, 00:0706/11/20
05/03/20

I had to get my tin foil hate on to read this post lmfao.

While i do not support a lot of thing Plarium has done.

RNG has many factors to it which you clearly do not understand. there are several steps to how you get rewards.

First it will roll to see what kind of reward you get, IE artifact, champ, silver, shards, potions etc.

Next is the quality or the reward. If its a champ it will roll for common, uncommon or rare, if its potions will they be small, medium or large, if its shards if its mystery or anicent, etc.

Next is the amount you are supposed to get. Such as how much silver you get, how many shards drop, how many potions drop.

RNG for opening shards it base on the % chance to start with and then its which champ you get.

There is only so many Lego champs that you can pull.

So far i have never seen Plarium gift specific legos of their choice. I have watched them open shards. While i do admit it is possible for the devs to give a shard that has a 100% lego chance, never have i seen them gift specific champs.

Jun 11, 2020, 00:2906/11/20
Jun 11, 2020, 01:06(edited)
04/09/19

LordVika said:

I had to get my tin foil hate on to read this post lmfao.

While i do not support a lot of thing Plarium has done.

RNG has many factors to it which you clearly do not understand. there are several steps to how you get rewards.

First it will roll to see what kind of reward you get, IE artifact, champ, silver, shards, potions etc.

Next is the quality or the reward. If its a champ it will roll for common, uncommon or rare, if its potions will they be small, medium or large, if its shards if its mystery or anicent, etc.

Next is the amount you are supposed to get. Such as how much silver you get, how many shards drop, how many potions drop.

RNG for opening shards it base on the % chance to start with and then its which champ you get.

There is only so many Lego champs that you can pull.

So far i have never seen Plarium gift specific legos of their choice. I have watched them open shards. While i do admit it is possible for the devs to give a shard that has a 100% lego chance, never have i seen them gift specific champs.

I think that its funny you haven't researched anything I just said. You just assumed what you think you know and ran with it. The only ASSUMPTION I made was about limiting the amount of Superior Potions someonr can earn in a day. While I enjoyed you breaking down the odds of pulling a Legendary Champion, you address something I didn't really mention..

I could argue with you... however, I don't want to waste my breath. I'll just say watch this video and raise an eye brow... then try what you see in the video... then after you do it get creative with trying it other ways.. like waiting a week or after an update to see if its still the same number of upgrade attempts needed.. so next time before you speak, actually do your homework... cause I didn't speculate anything that I said other than the Superior Potion drops..... 

https://youtu.be/AE0JDo3X4Yo

Jun 11, 2020, 00:3906/11/20
Jun 11, 2020, 00:41(edited)
04/09/19

LordVika said:

I just really can not laugh at you enough. Plarium doesn't even deny gifting Legos to people... these ones I mentioned are widely known about. They make failed attempts to justify it... Cartman was a whale who spent thousands of dollars on this game.. and publicly on stream was rage quitting Raid Plarium gifted him Dracomorph on LIVE STREAM...

Don't get me wrong homie, I know how crappy this stuff sounds, thats why I'm annoyed by it. All I can say is you need to do your research a bit... dig into it, you can literally find videos on EVERYTHING  I said... just do a YouTube search man.... otherwise.... "It is better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Jun 11, 2020, 16:1206/11/20
04/09/19
killerclone187 said:

Not only that they know to what u will pull lol
I totally believe they could Killerclone.... its amazing what you learn about Raid when you do some research. It's sad the business practices of Plarium. Plarium's stance seems that the free to play players are just fodder for their VIPs. 
Jun 11, 2020, 16:4806/11/20
08/26/19
I can't wait to get into the forum tomorrow and read all the threads about how Raid deliberately reduced the chance of certain people pulling 7 shard from the x2 blue event. 
Jun 11, 2020, 20:1906/11/20
05/16/19

Hi, Plarium has already apologized with the champion gifting that has happened in the past and it's been stated that it'll never happen again. With all the negative reactions they got during that time, I believe they actually won't be giving any more legendaries. 

Upgrading artifacts is still RNG. RNG still determines how many attempts it would take to upgrade the item, it's just not seeded live each time to ease some load from the servers. Even the substat rolls are still RNG. I personally tested this out in the 3v3 test server and compared upgrading the same item on the production server. My substat upgrade procs were different every time. 

Idk anything about damage caps, you may be talking about diminishing returns. 

Lastly, again, it's RNG. I've had really good potion runs, and I've had really bad ones. What you'd even consider to be a good yield would be different from mine: I prefer getting lesser and greater potions than superior because I have so much superior pots from farming UNM. It's all relative and it's all RNG.