All Categories

How to farm gear and why dungeons are still dropping the same?

Search
Jun 9, 2020, 12:5406/09/20
05/03/20

I want to ask how to EFFECTIVELY farm gear. Because for example: If I am farming at Dargon Lair or any dungeon it still drops same stupid sets like avenging, destroy and such. And when I get some good set, it will even drop the same piece like boots or helmet. Am I somehow missing something important that I need to know to get some good gear or It is just RNG doing own?

Thanks for reply!
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 9, 2020, 13:4006/09/20
05/16/19

It's all RNG, unfortunately. You just have to grind it out. 

Jun 9, 2020, 16:0406/09/20
Jun 9, 2020, 16:14(edited)
08/26/19

Dracuula said:

I want to ask how to EFFECTIVELY farm gear. 

Go to highes dungeon stage you can do on auto. Get your best champions AND some chickens. Use some energy refills, run your autoclick and go watch some movie. Check your game after some time, sell the trash equpment drop, use some more refills and go back to the next movie.

Take a bath, use enough energy refills,  get fresh chickens, leave the autoclick and go to bed. In the morning, check if there is a need for more energy, sell the trash and continue according to your daily schedule.  
Jun 9, 2020, 19:0006/09/20
05/03/20

That's really interresting suggestion, maybe I will do so. But whether I will leave game overnight or not, it will still be dropping same sack of sh$t as before. It is long term problem and I'm not only one with this irritating bullsh$t. I know player who have this problem with spider den instead and the same problem. Sometimes happens that Skavag drops  just nothing. I don't think this is only RNG based, there have to be more. 

Jun 9, 2020, 19:2206/09/20
08/26/19

The thing is - effective equpment farm is different than targeted equpment farm and the only way to target specific piece of gear is no near effective in almost any sense - energy or quality or whatever.

I would love to have option to target specific Faction accessories for example, but we don't have it for now and we may never get that option at all. 
Jun 9, 2020, 19:2906/09/20
Jun 9, 2020, 19:35(edited)
05/13/19

Dracuula said:

That's really interresting suggestion, maybe I will do so. But whether I will leave game overnight or not, it will still be dropping same sack of sh$t as before. It is long term problem and I'm not only one with this irritating bullsh$t. I know player who have this problem with spider den instead and the same problem. Sometimes happens that Skavag drops  just nothing. I don't think this is only RNG based, there have to be more. 

I love these sort of forum threads.

Raid Conspiracy Theories Unite!

YES!!!! 

You caught us, Dracuula!

It's not RNG at all.

The secret is out of the bag!

There is so much more going on behind the scenes.

The Dragon is so mad at you.

It all started the day you picked Elhain as your starter.

The Dragon always hated Elhain - He ate her to prove a point.

You thought you was so slick picking Elhain as your starter to save her from the Jaws of the Dragon.

All you did was seal your own fate.

That Dragon has got it out for you

Prepare to receive only Avenging & Toxic gear for your next 30 runs.

You Elhain Fan Boy! - Complements of the Dragon

Jun 10, 2020, 04:2506/10/20
05/03/20

Daering said:

Dracuula said:

I want to ask how to EFFECTIVELY farm gear. 

Go to highes dungeon stage you can do on auto. Get your best champions AND some chickens. Use some energy refills, run your autoclick and go watch some movie. Check your game after some time, sell the trash equpment drop, use some more refills and go back to the next movie.

Take a bath, use enough energy refills,  get fresh chickens, leave the autoclick and go to bed. In the morning, check if there is a need for more energy, sell the trash and continue according to your daily schedule.  

My brain is moving slow tonight.  Why chickens?  How many heroes and how many chickens? 

Where do I get enough energy to auto farm for 1-2 hours?  That means a lot of gems. 

Can you suggest an auto clicker that will match the game software? 
Jun 10, 2020, 04:5906/10/20
05/03/20
I know but that's not the case. I'm not farming specific gear at all.
Jun 10, 2020, 05:0106/10/20
05/03/20
Player J said:

Dracuula said:

YES!!!! 

You caught us, Dracuula!

It's not RNG at all.

You thought you was so slick picking Elhain as your starter to save her from the Jaws of the Dragon.

I picked Kael, you know
Jun 10, 2020, 05:0306/10/20
08/26/19
Dracuula said:

I was misread your post then. 
Jun 10, 2020, 05:0906/10/20
05/03/20
Daering said:

Dracuula said:

I was misread your post then. 
*targeting at specific gear at all.
Jun 10, 2020, 05:2106/10/20
Jun 10, 2020, 05:22(edited)
08/26/19

ClosedPoly said:

My brain is moving slow tonight.  Why chickens?  How many heroes and how many chickens? 

Where do I get enough energy to auto farm for 1-2 hours?  That means a lot of gems. 

Can you suggest an auto clicker that will match the game software? 

It is about efficiency. If you can do it with less champions, it is obviously good idea to replace some champion with some chickens if you are about to farm some dungeons for prolong time. You will get some extra usage of that energy. Now many chickens depends of now many you can get. Obviously, this is the case when your core team is strong enough to beat that dungeon.

My post has some exaggerated points, its not your daily routine, but sometime, let say if you take part in some tournament, it will take a lots of gems if you want to race against the whales and you have to optimize your runs.

I wouldn't bother to run autoclick on phone, but there are couple of emulators you can use if you can (or prefer) to play the game on PC. Google them, things like MEMu, Bluestacks, LDPlayer or Nox are good choice. They will do the job, more or less.
Jun 10, 2020, 07:4906/10/20
08/26/19
Dracuula said:

*targeting at specific gear at all.
Yes, I get it and still the title of your thread suggests just that. Anyway. 
Jul 15, 2021, 03:3507/15/21
07/15/21

I love this game so much I often watch the game guide on you tv player apk   an application that helps a lot to play the game  

Jul 15, 2021, 17:4707/15/21
04/10/21
Player J

Dracuula said:

YES!!!! 

You caught us, Dracuula!

It's not RNG at all.

Lol. I am Elhain fan. I hate dragon conspiracy theories now.

harleQuinnModerator
Jul 15, 2022, 09:0707/15/22
Jul 15, 2022, 09:08(edited)
02/24/19

Malicious Link Spam. These are not the posts you are looking for. Move along, move along.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.