All Categories

Arena  Roster Help

Arena Roster Help

Search
Jun 8, 2020, 22:0406/08/20
04/05/20

Arena Roster Help

With the addition of Tormin the Cold, I think I have a lot of options for a good Arena team. I have decent gear, but still working through masteries.

What would be the best roster rotation (everyone is 6*)

Martyr - Lifesteal set

Tormin the Cold- Deciding between Frost Accuracy set or 2 accuracy 1 speed/defense set

Miscreated Monster - Shield and Accuracy Set

Tayrel - Lifesteal Set

Skartorsis - 2 Speed 1 Accuracy

Skullcrown - 2 Attack 1 Speed Set

High Katun - 3 Speed Set

I'm thinking using MM as leader with Tomin Martyr and Tayrel/Skartorsis. I have been using Nuke teams but can't get to gold with Skullcrown Katun Tayrel and Skartorsis. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 8, 2020, 22:2606/08/20
Jun 8, 2020, 22:27(edited)
05/16/19

For a more general use team (more suitable for defense) you can go with High Khatun-Tormin-Tayrel-Skullcrown. 

Get as much speed as possible with HK, tons of accuracy, speed and def for Tayrel and Tormin, stack crit on Skullcrown. 

HK speed boost- Tayrel decrease def- Tormin Provokes and freezes if opponent manages to squeeze in a speed buff or two, Skullcrown nukes. 

You can also run HK-Martyr-Tormin-Skullcrown

Run goes like this: HK speed boost- Martyr casts counterattack- Tormin provokes- Skullcrown nukes.

With this comp, both Tormin and Skullcrown will both benefit from counterattack with their AoE A1, This comp will be a relatively slower one but will translate to more survivability, more damage and freezes from Tormin, and more hits from Skullcrown. This will only work on offense though as Martyr usually casts provoke first and Tormin does the same so it might be kinda redundant and the counterattack part of the strat might not work. 

Hope this helps.