All Categories

Spider 19 help

Spider 19 help

Search
Jun 7, 2020, 19:5706/07/20
11/29/19

Spider 19 help

Looking for some advice on Spider 19...  Just have to clear this once and I will have 20 in the bag.  The trouble is that I am very "force" weak, and all of my good spider champs are magic.  Thoughts?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2020, 23:0606/07/20
Jun 7, 2020, 23:40(edited)
12/19/19

Who are you using?

I am thinking monster stag tayrel coldheart  and rg

My team was monster alure armiger stag and duchess 
Jun 7, 2020, 23:1406/07/20
05/03/20
Is the AI in dungeons more likely to attack based on affinity or low HP ?
Jun 7, 2020, 23:3606/07/20
12/19/19
Affinity 
Jun 7, 2020, 23:4506/07/20
Jun 7, 2020, 23:45(edited)
08/26/19

Apothecary

Stag Knight

Royal Guard

Coldheart

Miscreated Monster

Try run it in that order. If you have problems, observe what happens, how the battle evolves and when thing start to fall. Analyze and try to improve.

Try someone different than Royal Guard, if he lands too often weak hits and can't deliver good Takedown hit because of that weak affinity. His spot in the team is important, but at the same time unreliable on 19 stage.

If one of your team (more likely APo) is way more faster that MM, then that may cause you some problems. That fast champion can drop the shield debuff too earlier and can be overrun by the small ones before MM get in turn .

Coldheart will start with her silly A3 on auto, so play that first round on manual. After that there will be no different of how you play it, the outcome will be more likely the same.

You have backup options in your roster, but those are already leveled and maxed champions, so give that 19 stage a couple of tries with this set up.
Jun 7, 2020, 23:5106/07/20
Jun 7, 2020, 23:52(edited)
12/19/19

Yah apo negative affinity less of a problem since you just need his speed boost and heal

And good thing is u only have to beat 19 once
Jun 8, 2020, 03:5206/08/20
11/29/19
Daering said:

Apothecary

Stag Knight

Royal Guard

Coldheart

Miscreated Monster

Try run it in that order. If you have problems, observe what happens, how the battle evolves and when thing start to fall. Analyze and try to improve.

Try someone different than Royal Guard, if he lands too often weak hits and can't deliver good Takedown hit because of that weak affinity. His spot in the team is important, but at the same time unreliable on 19 stage.

If one of your team (more likely APo) is way more faster that MM, then that may cause you some problems. That fast champion can drop the shield debuff too earlier and can be overrun by the small ones before MM get in turn .

Coldheart will start with her silly A3 on auto, so play that first round on manual. After that there will be no different of how you play it, the outcome will be more likely the same.

You have backup options in your roster, but those are already leveled and maxed champions, so give that 19 stage a couple of tries with this set up.
Tried a similar setup several times.  The problem is that 19 is Force, and all of the 4/5 champs you mention are magic.  They get pasted very quickly and can't get the job done fast enough.  I am thinking I am going to have to wait for a good counterattk champ OR some really heavy turn manipulation and then just take one magic affinity with HUGE resist and DEF to be tank.  With my roster, I think 20 will be a cake walk, but 19 is killing me@@|!
Jun 8, 2020, 06:4306/08/20
08/26/19

I know how it feels, I was there just ten days ago on my second account.

I did it with MM, Draco, Scartorsis, U. Galek and Soulbond Bowyer. The last two was 5/50, booked but no masteries. That's why I told you you have options available, but you have to try what you have already leveled before start to work on someone else for that mission.

At this moment all is in your hand, because you are the only one that have close look at what exactly happens in that battles. 

Try to evaluate where is your weakness. Low accuracy, low speed, not enough damage, still many spiderlings are alive when the big one takes turn, you died because of them or from the big one. By making small shanges based on your observation you may turn the battle in your favor. Even changeing one guy, one equpment or changing turn order (or combination) can result in success. 

You are close. MM and CH are your best pick, try working around them. Swap RG from my suggestion and add U. Galek. With enough luck he may land enough hp burn to make a difference. It wouldn't work from the first time though. It will take some tries and good amount of energy and silver. 

But now it's all about your and your judgment and decisions. You know which champions have masteries and how are they build, who are equiped well and who lack good equipmen.

The good thing is - you are close. And yes Spider 20 will be piece of cake with what you have. 👍