All Categories

Clan boss team

Clan boss team

Search
Jun 7, 2020, 09:0506/07/20
03/31/20

Clan boss team

Hello,

I recently got a couple of good poisoners for the Clan boss and I need some suggestions on how to make a good team.

Here are the champions: Frozen Banshee, Kael, Juliana, Yaga the Insatiable, Occult Brawler, Coffin Smasher.

I currently use: FB, Kael, Juliana, Brawler and Roschard the Tower for protections. Is this any good? Do I need some other debuffers on the team beside poisoners? What characters would you swap for the ones above?

Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 7, 2020, 10:0006/07/20
05/16/19

You got too many poisoners. I  think you'll manage to fill up the debuff limit with only Frozen Banshee and Occult Brawler. 

Also you'd need Decrease Attack to last longer so I'd suggest getting Coffin Smasher in your lineup. 

For now you can run: Occult Brawler, Frozen Banshee, Roshcard, Coffin Smasher, (Fifth slot can maybe go to High Khatun for speed aura and speed buff, Apothecary for speed buff/ heals, or counterattack champion if you get lucky and pull one)

Jun 7, 2020, 10:3706/07/20
03/31/20

Lxzy said:

You got too many poisoners. I  think you'll manage to fill up the debuff limit with only Frozen Banshee and Occult Brawler. 

Also you'd need Decrease Attack to last longer so I'd suggest getting Coffin Smasher in your lineup. 

For now you can run: Occult Brawler, Frozen Banshee, Roshcard, Coffin Smasher, (Fifth slot can maybe go to High Khatun for speed aura and speed buff, Apothecary for speed buff/ heals, or counterattack champion if you get lucky and pull one)

Got it, thanks. Would you say Occult Brawler is better than Juliana?