All Categories

I need some assistance with arena team

Search
Jun 4, 2020, 14:0206/04/20
01/30/20

Hi,

I need some assistance with a arena team. I have reached Gold 4 with Minaya, miscreated , kael and stag knight about 1month or so ago. Since then i have been going down hill and can barely stay in gold 1 and i need to get back to gold 3 for my missions soon. Nothing changed from gear compared to back then. In the link below you can find the gear on those champ and other champs i have so far.

https://imgur.com/a/eO2lKEV

I got nearly got the materials to get a 3 star to 6 star if needed. On other part i'm stuck at :

ice golem 20, dragon 19, fire knight 19, spider 17

But for the moment arena is little more important.

Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 4, 2020, 14:5006/04/20
05/16/19

The team you mentioned (Minaya, Miscreated Monster, Stag Knight, Kael) is quite slow.

I'd suggest Skullcrown lead- Apothecary- Stag Knight- Elder Skarg.

Stack crit on Skullcrown, get more speed and accuracy on Elder Skarg an Stag Knight.

Turn order should be: Apothecary speed boost, Stag Knight debuffs, Elder Skarg casts Fear, Skullcrown nukes down enemy team. WIth the right stats, that should get you to Gold 4. This could be your core team but you can swap in Minaya or Miscreated Monster instead of Elder Skarg if you're gonna face tankier opponents.

Jun 4, 2020, 15:1006/04/20
01/30/20

Hmm ok my skullcrown is undergeared for the moment since i haven't used he in quite some time. I posted same post on reddit and got same results :) I assume its worth booking her ? even tho i don't have her counter part ?

Lxzy said:

The team you mentioned (Minaya, Miscreated Monster, Stag Knight, Kael) is quite slow.

I'd suggest Skullcrown lead- Apothecary- Stag Knight- Elder Skarg.

Stack crit on Skullcrown, get more speed and accuracy on Elder Skarg an Stag Knight.

Turn order should be: Apothecary speed boost, Stag Knight debuffs, Elder Skarg casts Fear, Skullcrown nukes down enemy team. WIth the right stats, that should get you to Gold 4. This could be your core team but you can swap in Minaya or Miscreated Monster instead of Elder Skarg if you're gonna face tankier opponents.

Jun 4, 2020, 19:0806/04/20
05/16/19

Yes, definitely. Books would make Skullcrown a lot better, and she is still very good even without Sinesha. 

Jun 4, 2020, 19:2406/04/20
08/26/19
If you are lucky enough to lower just her A2, that will be enough for now. She definitely will benefit from every book, but her A2  is of high priority if you are short of books or want to save some for other champions. 
Jun 4, 2020, 19:5706/04/20
01/30/20
I had her partly booked and save couple over time so i spend them on her. Also geared her to increase speed crit rate and dmg and attack. And ofc raised her to 6 star. went from gold 1, 2250ish straight to gold 2, 2425 before running out of arena tokens

Daering said:

If you are lucky enough to lower just her A2, that will be enough for now. She definitely will benefit from every book, but her A2  is of high priority if you are short of books or want to save some for other champions.