All Categories

Anniversary Tournament Discussion

Search
Jun 4, 2020, 12:1206/04/20
09/02/19

i must say, plarium has really outdone their selves this time. these anniversary tournament rewards are game changing, literally. and so, i have started playing a different game instead.

lol just kidding. i started playing exos heroes a few days ago but i am still playing raid. at least for now.

what's everyone's opinion on how plarium handled this anni tournament and the rewards? are you going to participate (why or why not)? 
how would you have handled it instead?

me personally, i understand why they would want skull crusher to be an exclusive reward, but the basic rewards on the side panel are absolutely atrocious.

the champion training tournament, all of the top 10 rewards need a major buff. everyone in the top 10 should receive gems, shards, and relentless gear (and in much greater amounts). top prize gets an additional reward (Skull Crusher). 

the basic rewards on the side panel need to be super buffed and point requirement reduced by like 90%.

i don't think that the champion chase tournament has any appeal at all, so i don't really feel like doing into details about it. it simply needs to be much more rewarding and easier access to rewards. especially for a grand anni tourney.

as of right now, this anniversary doesn't feel any different than any other day on raid.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 4, 2020, 14:0906/04/20
03/16/19

100% skipped the tournament. Not worth to do it. 

I playing Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross. The way they handle the event is way much better. Players can complete the event and still a lots of free times to do something else. Not only that, they also gave extra daily login reward during the event. While on the raid just to get 1 legendary book we need to grinding for 1 weeks. 

Jun 4, 2020, 14:5806/04/20
05/16/19

Hey, thanks for the feedback. 

Personally, I skipped the tourney. I don't need Skullcrusher and I'm busy farming Fire Knight anyway. I expect people without Skullcrusher to go hard on the tournament though. 
Jun 4, 2020, 20:2706/04/20
06/19/17

I skipped event aswell. The guarenteed rewards are lacklustre at best, so you basicly would have to spend more than you get rewarded.

The top 10 rewards are fine for number one. Everyone else is lacklustre. What I find the biggest mistake is it often is better to end low instead of high.

They should add further rewardds the higher you get not replace them so it would always be better to end higher.

I would also say givining rewards to top10 in 200 player bracket is just something that put me off from the get go. 

Compare the training tournament to the just ended training event and it is pretty obvious that atleast the training tournament is lacklustre. I did the training event for 25000 and im tired of training now. I got a sacred shard and a legendary tome. Why should i go for a void shard now?

The guarenteed rewards for champion chase is fine - if there were a x2 but there isnt. Id say only go for it if you have like 10 good legendaries without books. otherwise wait for x2. But if you have that many good legendaries you are probaly a whale.
Jun 5, 2020, 01:1206/05/20
05/10/20

Lxzy said:

Hey, thanks for the feedback. 

Personally, I skipped the tourney. I don't need Skullcrusher and I'm busy farming Fire Knight anyway. I expect people without Skullcrusher to go hard on the tournament though. 

I doubt they will unless you're incredibly lucky to be in a bracket without a big spender. I think most people will see it's a one-off and the global reward is duchess, then they will laugh and cry as they watch a whale amass 20-30k points in less than 24 hours even though they probably neither need or care about skullcrusher.... 

Personally, even if I was going to make the leap and invest more heavily in the game there is no way this will be the tournament to get me to do it. Especially just coming off the back of another Champ training event so I'm all out of food and potions etc. This tournament is no way intended to be completed by anyone less than a whale.