All Categories

"Nightmare CB"  unkillable team Help !!

"Nightmare CB" unkillable team Help !!

Search
Jun 1, 2020, 10:5706/01/20
04/15/19

"Nightmare CB" unkillable team Help !!

i got 2 maneaters and one Roshcard the Tower all fully booked, but i can't find the right speed for them to stay alive till round 50.

anyone has suggestion for unkillable team for NM CB ?

tks a lot!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 1, 2020, 12:0906/01/20
Jun 2, 2020, 12:56(edited)
08/26/19

MonanJorgeBye said:

i got 2 maneaters and one Roshcard the Tower all fully booked, but i can't find the right speed for them to stay alive till round 50.

tks a lot!

https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tune-list

Find Unkillable Compositions.

For NM CB speed tune you should substract 20 points from every speed mentioned. Those are for UNM, but you can do the math yourself.

This, along with his video explanation and Murderinc videos about the unkilkable comp are the best resources I am aware of. 

Deadwood's speed calc tool is just great, if i may add. Use it. 

Jun 2, 2020, 11:1706/02/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Could you post a screenshot of your roster, pls?
Jun 2, 2020, 14:4506/02/20
04/15/19

Valdys said:

Hi,

hi valdys! here's my champs 

though i got two Maneaters, but the main problem is that i got them both set up for UNM unkillable team with Bad el, Venus and Cupidus.

which i don't want to reset their speed everyday. so is there any suggestion for my rest of champs that can one key or two key for NM boss?
tks!

Jun 2, 2020, 15:1506/02/20
08/26/19

MonanJorgeBye said:

Is there any suggestion for my rest of champs that can one key or two key for NM boss?

tks!

Tower + Skullcrusher Unkilkable from the same link. 

Jun 2, 2020, 16:2606/02/20
02/13/19
MonanJorgeBye said:

Valdys said:

Hi,

hi valdys! here's my champs 

though i got two Maneaters, but the main problem is that i got them both set up for UNM unkillable team with Bad el, Venus and Cupidus.

which i don't want to reset their speed everyday. so is there any suggestion for my rest of champs that can one key or two key for NM boss?
tks!

Skullcrusher, Roshcard, Rhazin, Bek and Venus
Jun 3, 2020, 15:4306/03/20
12/19/19

I need to hijack this thread for personal CB advice.

Old team: 14M on NM SC, OB, coffin, Zelotah, karl

New test: 18-21M Sc, ob, coffin, duchess warlord

Warlord and duchess don't have t6 wm or gs 

Also have recently acquired arbiter, roschard and 6 starred sepulcher sentinel. Rhazin I am able to fuse but thinking of doing mino15 for a week for new legos and sepulcher first. I figure I can mix and match whatever fir arena and also throw in monster or gorgorab there. Gold 4 with no chance at platinum either way. 

Oh and nobody with lifesteal yet.  So I guess I need the best combo with sc rosch brawler? Sepulcher and rhazin? Coffinsmasher to vault?
Jun 3, 2020, 19:1606/03/20
08/26/19
Trips said:

I need to hijack this thread for personal CB advice.

Old team: 14M on NM SC, OB, coffin, Zelotah, karl

New test: 18-21M Sc, ob, coffin, duchess warlord

Warlord and duchess don't have t6 wm or gs 

Also have recently acquired arbiter, roschard and 6 starred sepulcher sentinel. Rhazin I am able to fuse but thinking of doing mino15 for a week for new legos and sepulcher first. I figure I can mix and match whatever fir arena and also throw in monster or gorgorab there. Gold 4 with no chance at platinum either way. 

Oh and nobody with lifesteal yet.  So I guess I need the best combo with sc rosch brawler? Sepulcher and rhazin? Coffinsmasher to vault?
Check your "Mission Accomplished" thread, man, Unkillable is your best choice. :)
Jun 9, 2020, 03:4006/09/20
04/15/19

Daering said:

MonanJorgeBye said:

tks a lot!

https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/speed-tune-list

Find Unkillable Compositions.

For NM CB speed tune you should substract 20 points from every speed mentioned. Those are for UNM, but you can do the math yourself.

This, along with his video explanation and Murderinc videos about the unkilkable comp are the best resources I am aware of. 

Deadwood's speed calc tool is just great, if i may add. Use it. 

tks for this amazing website information!  but i got some confusions.
are those compositions without saying whether for NM or UNM all for UNM ?
and which one is the right composition for Tower + skullcrusher  for NM ?

Jun 9, 2020, 05:1206/09/20
08/26/19

There is a video of DWJ explaining how the calc works and I think he mentioned there that those speed are mostly for UNM (unless if mentioned otherwise) , but I may have misread that part.

You may use the calc to test it how it will work for NM with these speed.