All Categories

Champion to focus on next?

Search
May 30, 2020, 16:0405/30/20
08/20/15

I have just recently 6-starred Kael, and got Shieldguard to 5, but wondering where to focus next.

Only been playing a couple months, so don't have a lot to choose from. Have some good 4 stars to choose from, from some rankings I've seen, but want to attempt to make the right choice for next 5 or 6 star champion.

Any help would be appreciated.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2020, 16:3105/30/20
06/19/17

Warmaiden will be overall useful and so will Haruspex. I really dont see any epics I would spend heavily in. Jarang can be somewhat useful but far from one of the best epics, so I would definately not use any epic books on what you have now.

May 30, 2020, 20:0305/30/20
04/14/20
Bulwark can be good for your clan boss team. Among the epics, Bloodfeather and Sikara could be useful in some situations, though I agree they're probably not worth a lot of books (and sadly Sikara requires a ton of books to improve her best skill). 
May 31, 2020, 02:3405/31/20
08/20/15

Thanks for the advice.

Any tips on grinding for food to upgrade champions to "useable" status?
May 31, 2020, 08:5105/31/20
04/14/20

tim.stalwick said:

Thanks for the advice.

Any tips on grinding for food to upgrade champions to "useable" status?

The best way to grind for food is to run Kael with 3 food champions in brutal stage 12.3 or 12.6 (the latter gives marginally more xp, but the former gives more silver, so most people prefer 12.3). 

Of course, that's assuming your Kael is strong enough to solo brutal 12.3 as the food champions won't contribute at all. At level 60, he should be, but it does depend on gear and masteries. If he's not quite there yet, you could temporarily pick some lower level stage instead (maybe one of the stages that drop good rares like Spirithost or Warmaiden, so you can get some copies of those champions which you can use to increase skills on the original champion). 
Jun 1, 2020, 00:2906/01/20
08/20/15

Is High Khatun any good? Just got her via 30 day login.

Also, just went up against a 6 star Executioner, and he wiped the floor with my squad. Not sure if I had the right team together, but his counterattack worked miracles.

Just checking on other options.
Jun 1, 2020, 09:0706/01/20
04/14/20

tim.stalwick said:

Is High Khatun any good? Just got her via 30 day login.

Also, just went up against a 6 star Executioner, and he wiped the floor with my squad. Not sure if I had the right team together, but his counterattack worked miracles.

Just checking on other options.

High Khatun is definitely good. Her aura and speed/turn meter boost make her invaluable for arena, but could be used also in many other places. Right now you may want to use her in literally all of your dungeon teams, because she has the best aura of any champion you have. Her other skills don't even really matter (although they're not terrible, she can do some acceptable damage). 

Executioner is a decent enough rare, but quite unusual that someone would 6 star him, wouldn't really recommend that. Still, going against your team of mostly level 40s, it's no wonder he wiped the floor with them. 
Jun 1, 2020, 11:3006/01/20
Jun 1, 2020, 11:31(edited)
06/19/17

Just to elaborate. High Khatun is overall useful, but still outshined by better champions in her field (speed-boosting). So I would hold off on using books on her until you atleast have about 15 to spare after booking her. If you get either apothecary or Gorgorab they will most likely replace her entirely.

If you get stuck on progress I understand it is tempting to use books on her. If you do all you need i reduced CD on her A2.

Apothecary because he also does speedbuff and turnmeter boost but he has heal on the side. Gorgorab because he does turnmeter boost and have ressurection/heal on the side. Ofcourse gorgorab does not bring speedbuff so if you can find room they could be used to together.