All Categories

Clan closed by itself

Clan closed by itself

Search
May 29, 2020, 15:3505/29/20
01/21/20

Clan closed by itself

Hey I got booted from my clan.  When I spoke to my clan leader, they basically said they did not boot me and now our clan has a time until it is deleted.  This looks like we can't save this clan.  Any way to avoid this in the future? Looking for any response here.  Before anyone asks it is a small clan with literally only 2 people.  We are both active members.  We check in daily and fight the clan boss  at least once a week.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2020, 17:0605/29/20
05/16/19

Hey hey, this is how clan closure works according to the official guide to clans on the forum:

"Clan Closure

Clan Leaders cannot close down Clans that have more than 1 Member. If a Clan has another player in it, the Clan Leader must assign a new Leader before they are able to leave.

If a Clan only has 1 Member - the Clan Leader - the Clan is able to be closed. Once that decision has been made, a 72-hour timer will start, after which the Clan will be permanently deleted. The Clan Leader will remain in the Clan until it is deleted."

So it appears to me that either you have been kicked from the clan, or you accidentally left- thus starting the clan closure timer. 

May 29, 2020, 17:2705/29/20
01/21/20
Thanks for the response.  The accidently left scenario seems more likely since the clan leader is my GF.  I will just make another one since we cant reverse this decision.