All Categories

AURA

AURA

Search
May 29, 2020, 11:1005/29/20
05/21/20

AURA

Hi,

I am new in the game and my question is: Is the AURA effect only when the champion is a leader? what if I have another champion with AURA is he effect even when this champion is not a leader?

Thanks and regards

Shay    
Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2020, 11:3105/29/20
May 29, 2020, 11:46(edited)
08/26/19

Aura is applied only when the said champion is in the leader slot and only when that aura worked for that specific content. Aura works no matter if champion  is alive or died during  the battle. 

1. You can have only one aura active

2. Or you can have no aura at all 

- if your leader goes not have aura

- or that aura isn't working on that content.

Aura for all battles works everywhere, aura for Arena - only in Arena, aura for campaign - only in campaign and so on.

Percentage based auras are applied over champion's corresponding base stats (19% speed aura is applied over champions base speed, not his max speed) and flat stat auras stacks over champions total stat (+90 resistance add 90 point to their max resistance).

May 29, 2020, 18:3605/29/20
06/19/17
Typical mistake is also to think the clan boss is effected by dungeon aura. You have to bring an all battles aura for it to work on clan boss.
May 29, 2020, 20:3005/29/20
05/21/20
Daering said:

Aura is applied only when the said champion is in the leader slot and only when that aura worked for that specific content. Aura works no matter if champion  is alive or died during  the battle. 

1. You can have only one aura active

2. Or you can have no aura at all 

- if your leader goes not have aura

- or that aura isn't working on that content.

Aura for all battles works everywhere, aura for Arena - only in Arena, aura for campaign - only in campaign and so on.

Percentage based auras are applied over champion's corresponding base stats (19% speed aura is applied over champions base speed, not his max speed) and flat stat auras stacks over champions total stat (+90 resistance add 90 point to their max resistance).

Thanks