All Categories

Worthless pulls and feeling ripped off!

Search
May 29, 2020, 10:1505/29/20
02/28/19

The portal system is a pathetic joke! Horrible and stealing real world money! I just paid $30 for a sacred shard and a measly 100 gems. I haven't pulled a Legendary or great epic in dozens of purchases and pulls. Despite the fake targeted champion boost, I end up with Aina. A clearly bottom of the barrel, worthless epic that will end up as food.  The fact that the Legendary pull percentage is so low and I've spent far more money than I ever anticipated in hopes of pulling a truly powerful or useful character is what causes people like me to give up on the game. 

I know companies like Plarium don't care about the casual player. They only like the YouTuber that praises the game and spends hundreds and hundreds of dollars at a time. Those are the people that get the S-tier characters. 

I really want a refund of the money I just wasted along with the 900 gems that resulted in 1 epic and 9 repeated and useless rares. But I can bet that won't happen. 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2020, 10:5405/29/20
05/16/19

The rates are still the same for pulling certain rarities, the targeted champion boosts just apply if you pull the required rarity (But even that doesn't ensure you pulling Roshcard, for example) These rates are clearly stated, you still have a 6% chance to pull a legendary from sacred shards, and 0.5% from voids and ancients.

PS: Aina is not worthless at all. 

May 29, 2020, 13:0205/29/20
07/09/19

I was just going to say, "anyone get anything from this mythological boost?" Bunch of shards saved up....notta. 

Hey Plarium, are you going to fųçking bend a little?!??!!?!? Geezus Christmas....when you hear more negative things about a game than positive. Almost a year away from this game and NOTHING has changed. Still an awful game experience 
May 29, 2020, 13:0905/29/20
07/09/19

With all due respect LXZY, no one wants to hear the same lame excuse over and over again about rates. Time and time again I have mathmatically proven these so called "rates" to be not what they say. As for this portal rate, I don't care about math. Its about reconstructing the shard worth and distribution more of what people want! What boost is there today? Please enlighten us. Because it seems most haven't seen it when it should be reversed. 

I am leaving this game for a 2nd time. I wish I could give my 2 shìtty legenadires to people who are still without them after all the time and sweat they have put into this game and some of them money which is all the world cares about. 

The rates are still the same for pulling certain rarities, the targeted champion boosts just apply if you pull the required rarity (But even that doesn't ensure you pulling Roshcard, for example) These rates are clearly stated, you still have a 6% chance to pull a legendary from sacred shards, and 0.5% from voids and ancients.

PS: Aina is not worthless at all. 

May 29, 2020, 13:4105/29/20
06/10/19
Dont you love ignorant people like this come here open their filthy pathetic mouths spew out complains regarding their not so lucky pulls?  For F K out loud! read and process the % rate in your brain before you try your luck!  How would someone with common sense expect the 100-sided dice to hit the side that they want EVERY F KING TIME?!  You took the chance now take it like a man and bent over. 
May 29, 2020, 19:3005/29/20
02/11/20
jeffplatz66 said:

The portal system is a pathetic joke! Horrible and stealing real world money! I just paid $30 for a sacred shard and a measly 100 gems. I haven't pulled a Legendary or great epic in dozens of purchases and pulls. Despite the fake targeted champion boost, I end up with Aina. A clearly bottom of the barrel, worthless epic that will end up as food.  The fact that the Legendary pull percentage is so low and I've spent far more money than I ever anticipated in hopes of pulling a truly powerful or useful character is what causes people like me to give up on the game. 

I know companies like Plarium don't care about the casual player. They only like the YouTuber that praises the game and spends hundreds and hundreds of dollars at a time. Those are the people that get the S-tier characters. 

I really want a refund of the money I just wasted along with the 900 gems that resulted in 1 epic and 9 repeated and useless rares. But I can bet that won't happen. 
Dude, WHY did you pay $30 for that sacred and 100 gems??? You acknowledge now that it was a crappy deal...use this bad result as a learning experience to evaluate a deal before you act on it. I can't even imagine paying that much for a 6% chance of a random legendary. Even if it had been $30 for a guaranteed Martyr (which is a hero I *really* want), I still would've hesitated a long time before making the decision to buy her. Idk, feels a bit much like p2w. I prefer pay a little to enjoy the game a little more and support the devs.     
May 30, 2020, 04:5505/30/20
06/20/19
jeffplatz66 said:

LMAO!!!