All Categories

Battle Pass Season 1 for new players

Search
May 29, 2020, 07:3505/29/20
05/25/20

Hi everyone, I'm a new player, playing my 5th day today, and yesterday I noticed a curious thing: I gave my referral link to a friend that started the game and right after the end of Kaerok Castle he got Battle Pass season 1 activated. Now, due to the fact that this not worked on my account I tried to create a new one and it worked, the BP got activated. So, my question is: why the BP is available only for players that start the game now? I spent a little bit of cash on my account, and I don't want to use a smurf one just to have the BP there, expecially because I'm not planning on buying stuffs on a second account. I would buy the gold BP on my main, but not on my smurf, so I'm a bit disappointed of Plarium decision making. Are they forcing me to spend money on other accounts? This is unethical. What do you guys think?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2020, 08:3905/29/20
05/16/19

This is only a short version of the first season Battle Pass, and it's only available to a group of new players post patch 1.15.5. This was only launched for test purposes. 

May 29, 2020, 08:4805/29/20
May 29, 2020, 08:49(edited)
05/25/20
Lxzy said:

This is only a short version of the first season Battle Pass, and it's only available to a group of new players post patch 1.15.5. This was only launched for test purposes. 

Thanks for the answer, but the thing is that they are gonna take rewards as new players, I'm a new player too, 5th day playing and I spent a bit of money to start faster and now I can't access that feature. This is not making me happy as a new player to be honest, they are gonna be stronger then me even if I played more and I spent more money. It's a bit unfair
May 30, 2020, 05:1105/30/20
06/20/19
ßenni said:

Lxzy said:

Thanks for the answer, but the thing is that they are gonna take rewards as new players, I'm a new player too, 5th day playing and I spent a bit of money to start faster and now I can't access that feature. This is not making me happy as a new player to be honest, they are gonna be stronger then me even if I played more and I spent more money. It's a bit unfair
I understand how you feel, but honestly, it's no more unfair if you bought a wireless plan, and two days later the put it on special.  Or you bought a new car, and two days later they dropped the price $2000.  No different!