All Categories

Mistake over mistake

Mistake over mistake

Search
May 28, 2020, 11:4705/28/20
03/21/20

Mistake over mistake

All the players of RSL were asking for a x2 ancient shard summom event this weekend, not a x10 sacred order one... you guys are keep doign mistakes over mistakes.

Listen to content creators please like HellHades, they show way more knowledge of how to make player base happy than your "amazing" staff...

Views
Comments
Comments
May 28, 2020, 14:1505/28/20
06/19/17

Well everytime they do a x10 event I think - great some rich guys pump  money into the game i play. Maybe just a bit of it turns into improvements to the game.

So as long as whales dont destroy my fun - but add to it, then its great. So if a few whales whale in on these 10x summons thats fine with me.

What I fear more is the pvp area aspect where I risk rewards will go to whales and I can no longer am able to get rewards then it destroys my fun. I am far more worried about platinum arena rewards and actually a little fearful of the upcoming arena system. I think only whales can put in three strong arena teams. 
May 28, 2020, 23:0005/28/20
05/28/20

hola tengo un problema que el pase de batalla no sale ... ¿alguien podría darme una solución?

May 29, 2020, 07:0105/29/20
03/21/20

drone said:

Well everytime they do a x10 event I think - great some rich guys pump  money into the game i play. Maybe just a bit of it turns into improvements to the game.

So as long as whales dont destroy my fun - but add to it, then its great. So if a few whales whale in on these 10x summons thats fine with me.

What I fear more is the pvp area aspect where I risk rewards will go to whales and I can no longer am able to get rewards then it destroys my fun. I am far more worried about platinum arena rewards and actually a little fearful of the upcoming arena system. I think only whales can put in three strong arena teams. 
Arena is something that unfortunately dont expect they will fix it, platium is to make the egos of whales high, so for sure they wont change that. The rewards in gold4 even with the change are still crap.
May 29, 2020, 07:0205/29/20
03/21/20
XDraGoO13 said:

hola tengo un problema que el pase de batalla no sale ... ¿alguien podría darme una solución?

El primero pase de batalla ya fue, ahora este segundo deberia de llegar en las proximas semanas... Plarium esta tardando mucho en añadirlo no sabemos porque...