All Categories

Favorite Factions

Favorite Factions

Search
May 26, 2020, 05:4305/26/20
04/01/20

Favorite Factions

Hello all,

Just wanted to start a fun topic thread. I'm interesting in hearing what everyone's favorite faction is and why? Also, if you could add a theme or style for one new faction what would it be? Let's keep these posts positive! =) 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 26, 2020, 20:2605/26/20
May 26, 2020, 20:28(edited)
06/19/17

In terms of mechanis Knigth revenants if my favoirite faction

In terms of graphics high elves.

For a new faction id like....

Vikings

Ofcourse they should be super offensive and be able to enslave the enemy.

Insects 

With poison and disease debuffs and webs

...or maybe a mage order.

With global enhancements that give a passive effect just by being in the vault. Maybe you can choose one "super aura" that works on all teams just by being in vault. Maybe some buffs that last a really long time and are abit weaker. and earthquake aoe abilities that damages both teams or lightning storms that deal damage for the next 5 rounds to the enemy team. ohh. and chain lightning my favorite diablo 2 skill.

May 26, 2020, 21:4105/26/20
May 27, 2020, 06:51(edited)
08/26/19

Knight Revenants, maybe. And this probably has something to do with the fact, that they had biggest impact of the corse of my game.

Doompriest was my first epic. When all you have are some silly greens and one starter and you don't have any idea what to do and how to do it, epic like this with auto cleanse and heal is like winning the lottery.

Then, when i faced my first big wall (the one to reach silver Arena) I pulled Skullcrown. She was my ticket to G4, no exaggeration here. She just done it like one woman army.

And then there was Golden Reaper, who was crucial to my speed team performance before i got Arbiter.

Recently I pulled Hegemon, but I was like "meh", because I was happy with my current Arena win/farm ratio in G4 and set him to guard my vault. But weak ago I decided to build him and he makes things way easier for me. 

On my second account Mistreated Monster and Sepulcher Sentinel are the ones that have made biggest impact on my dungeon and CB progress. 

The visual part is nice too, but when it comes to that, i like Demonspawn more.

May 27, 2020, 06:2305/27/20
04/01/20
It's funny you say that. My first (and only) legendary was Tomb Lord from Knight Revs and it really made me lean towards them as a favorite faction! Builds up a bit of a bias haha. Now that I've got a MM in my arsenal too it makes me look forward to fleshing out my faction team for them. The super vault guardian idea is kind of funny. I've never exactly looked forward to pulling a champion that i'd place into my vault before. 
May 28, 2020, 11:0505/28/20
03/21/20
My fav faction is Dark Elves and High Elves hahaha I am just a BIG fan of elves...
May 28, 2020, 15:1705/28/20
12/08/19

My favourite faction is undead, because i have really good champions there

dwarfs, banner, knight revenant... i am not good 

but i had the luck to pick bad el kazar and netrhil and rotos from fusion

only with this 3 dudes i reached the last lvl on faction wars and i am close to beat it

May 28, 2020, 15:3705/28/20
05/11/20
Visually my favorite faction is undead. Gamewise I have no favorite, just least favorites. As for a new faction I would vote for an Angelic faction. 
May 29, 2020, 04:5605/29/20
04/01/20

urionfranz said:

Visually my favorite faction is undead. Gamewise I have no favorite, just least favorites. As for a new faction I would vote for an Angelic faction. 
I have never once considered an Angelic faction lol. It's ironic because there's undead, demons, and the arbiter is basically an angel. I think that could be a great addition!