All Categories

Add Instant clear for campaigns

Search
May 24, 2020, 08:2205/24/20
05/24/20

Is it just me or this game desperately needs an instant clear option for campaign stages. Perhaps this option will unlock once you get 3 star on that stage.

Auto battle is great but it's a totally different feature. Moreover you still have to wait for the stage to clear and tap replay. I like the multi-stage feature as well but it's so stupid that you just can't do anything else in the game while all 30 battles are done. Lol. I absolutely see no purpose in watching the champions fight the level 30 times (can't this just happen in an instant?).

RAID is all about grinding stages and this seems to be a basic option for a grinding game.

Why can't we suggest the Devs this ?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 24, 2020, 09:3005/24/20
05/16/19

This would be a fundamental change, and I don't think this would be healthy for the game.

Part of the grind is trying to gear a farmer that can clear campaign as fast as possible. If we had an instant clear we would be using 5* starter champions to farm campaign and not bother aiming for 5 second campaign clears. This could also apply to dungeon clearing and that would make the gearing aspect of the game essentially obsolete, we may as well just have a text-based game instead, right? I just personally think that wouldn't be fun at all.

May 24, 2020, 09:5405/24/20
08/26/19
Exactly my point, @LXZY. 
May 24, 2020, 16:2705/24/20
05/24/20

Lxzy said:

This would be a fundamental change, and I don't think this would be healthy for the game.

Part of the grind is trying to gear a farmer that can clear campaign as fast as possible. If we had an instant clear we would be using 5* starter champions to farm campaign and not bother aiming for 5 second campaign clears. This could also apply to dungeon clearing and that would make the gearing aspect of the game essentially obsolete, we may as well just have a text-based game instead, right? I just personally think that wouldn't be fun at all.

Lol what!? That's a lot of assumptions from your side which from a simple instant clear ONLY for campaign leading to text based game. Listen to yourself. So your version of "fun" is watch your champs clear the same level 30 times once a day? Lmao

Firstly, what does "not bother aiming for 5s campaign clears" even mean in this context. Maybe you're completely off with what's being suggested.

Secondly, why would you assume this will apply to dungeons when I've clearly stated it's for campaign ONLY. Lol

Maybe let's start from the beginning - you cleared a campaign using whatever champs you want and got a 3 star. Next, you choose any 4-5 champs and instant clear and get xp and drops. Let's say we limit this to 10 times per stage per day. I don't see any harm in this. It's not like players have unlimited energy to keep doing campaigns. It's purely to level up the food and rarely some drops

May 24, 2020, 16:3305/24/20
May 24, 2020, 16:35(edited)
05/03/20

So you are asking for the "sweep"option that most games give once you get 3 stars on a mission?

Not all games benifit from those type of options, especially ones that need players actually having a certain "online" time period, for contracts and legal things like showing prospective investors data about the game and giving players a "sweep" function goes against that.

Also if you can't wait a few seconds to a minute between fights then maybe this isn't the game for you, because this game is all about grinding and putting time into the game.

May 24, 2020, 18:3005/24/20
05/16/19

NikhilNanjappa said:

Lol what!? That's a lot of assumptions from your side which from a simple instant clear ONLY for campaign leading to text based game. Listen to yourself. So your version of "fun" is watch your champs clear the same level 30 times once a day? Lmao

Clearing stages (whether campaign or dungeon) MORE THAN 30 times a day is literally how you play the game though?

Honestly all I'm hearing is "I can't clear campaign fast enough so I gotta suggest an instant clear". Seriously though, once you have a farmer that can clear campaign in 5-7 seconds, you'd hardly notice it.

May 25, 2020, 02:2705/25/20
06/22/19
You want to play this game without actually playing it? 
May 25, 2020, 04:4305/25/20
02/13/19

This game is grinding based. 

Thank you for your feedback, but this will never happen. :)