All Categories

Clan Recruitment

Clan Recruitment

Search
May 22, 2020, 12:2405/22/20
05/24/19

Clan Recruitment

Is there a place on this forum where clans post information for potential new members?

I haven't been able to find something like that. Would like to find a clan that consistently beats the normal and hard clan boss. Also, someone taking me in to advise me would be great too. Seemed to have hit a wall. Cannot progress into Arena Silver I, nor get through any dungeons to guarantee myself higher star gear. Stuck on the 3 - 5 range.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 22, 2020, 13:5405/22/20
08/26/19
In Tavern section. 
May 22, 2020, 14:2405/22/20
12/19/19
Mike G said:

Is there a place on this forum where clans post information for potential new members?

I haven't been able to find something like that. Would like to find a clan that consistently beats the normal and hard clan boss. Also, someone taking me in to advise me would be great too. Seemed to have hit a wall. Cannot progress into Arena Silver I, nor get through any dungeons to guarantee myself higher star gear. Stuck on the 3 - 5 range.
Got a spot for you. We don't beat those bosses as we have a variety of levels, but lots of helpful folks in chat to help you progress. We are going to take down NM soon hopefully and unlock UNM
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.