All Categories

Updating hassles

Updating hassles

Search
May 22, 2020, 01:5105/22/20
04/06/20

Updating hassles

Is anyone else having problems with the so called update system? 4 nights in a row now I have had to un-install and re-install the game so I could play. Most of the time it tells me it will automatically launch when updating is done. Let the update sit over night and it is still supposedly updating in the morning, 7 to 8 hours later. I have to constantly re-do things to get it to launch and tonight it won't do a dang thing but update. If a game designer reads this, please get this damn game fixed so I don't have to go through this all the time. Get the updater to do what it is telling me is is going to do. 

Signed

Perturbed
Views
Comments
Comments
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
May 22, 2020, 10:3105/22/20
04/06/20

Hello!

Dwana said:

Is anyone else having problems with the so called update system? 4 nights in a row now I have had to un-install and re-install the game so I could play. Most of the time it tells me it will automatically launch when updating is done. Let the update sit over night and it is still supposedly updating in the morning, 7 to 8 hours later. I have to constantly re-do things to get it to launch and tonight it won't do a dang thing but update. If a game designer reads this, please get this damn game fixed so I don't have to go through this all the time. Get the updater to do what it is telling me is is going to do. 

That may be a technical issue. Please contact our technical support, send screenshots of this occurrence and your player ID.

You can submit your report here:

https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492

Have a nice day and stay healthy