All Categories

Bad game

Bad game

Search
May 19, 2020, 14:4305/19/20
04/22/20

Bad game

Hello ! please tell me why are you stealing my joy from playing this game for me? Why are you thieves and fools? Why do I have to get to a point where I have to invest real money in the game to be able to play away buying good artifacts and good champions? Why after hundreds of stones of which void shard and sacred shard only receive 3 star champions that I can't play with because they are too weak? Why do you take money from the game I worked for when I want to upgrade an artifact and it doesn't upgrade? You are thieves who forgot the joy of the game, thieves who run after money and lose what is beautiful in life, play. After many weeks of play I will delete the game with regret because I worked hard, but I have nothing to do because I can no longer advance in the game. bye.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2020, 14:5905/19/20
May 20, 2020, 05:32(edited)
08/26/19

After many weeks of play? 🤔 You work hard many weeks, you say?

Well, meet me after almost an year of f2p and then we can talk about hard work and what exactly "hard" means.

I am not here to bash you about the other things, they sure can get you frustrated, but weeks of hard work? No, that's not what "hard work" means. It's more like "I have tried for some time and it didn't work". 
May 19, 2020, 17:2805/19/20
04/28/20

I am 3 months in F2P. I actually cracked a few days ago and bought a gem pack for 13.99CAD.

Otherwise i am f2p, i tell you son you got a long way to go as do I.

Yes its a pay 2 win game, you can tell just going to pvp arena and seeing all the bought heroes, like stag knight, and wurlim frostking.

May 19, 2020, 17:4305/19/20
04/14/20

gabeperron11 said:

I am 3 months in F2P. I actually cracked a few days ago and bought a gem pack for 13.99CAD.

Otherwise i am f2p, i tell you son you got a long way to go as do I.

Yes its a pay 2 win game, you can tell just going to pvp arena and seeing all the bought heroes, like stag knight, and wurlim frostking.

If you were around at the time of the battle pass, it was by far the best value for money I've seen in this game, costing only about double of what you spent, for a ton of rewards including some amazing champions like SK and FB (Wurlim is pretty meh). Take a look at the people in platinum with all their Siphis and ask yourself how many void shards it must've taken them, on average, to get that one specific void legendary... buying the battle pass is nothing compared to what the whales spend in this game. 

By the way, you can just get the battle pass champions from shards, so some people with SK in arena could be fully F2P with a lucky drop from an ancient or sacred.  
May 19, 2020, 22:5105/19/20
05/03/20
My biggest problem being f2p is energy.  I have bought some gems to convert into energy.  I like to play 3-4 hours a day and I run out of energy.  Suggestions?
May 19, 2020, 23:0405/19/20
04/14/20

ClosedPoly said:

My biggest problem being f2p is energy.  I have bought some gems to convert into energy.  I like to play 3-4 hours a day and I run out of energy.  Suggestions?

Not much you can do about that, besides spending your energy wisely and making sure to always get all daily/weekly/monthly rewards... and of course, if you play shorter periods at several times during the day, the energy will refill inbetween, while if you just play for a few hours in one go each day and then nothing until the next day, you'll be able to spend less total energy. 

Or you could just make a second account, as quite a number of players have done. But they mostly do that when their main account is already very high level. I think if you start a second account already now, it would get very confusing and also very frustrating to have some good champions on one, some on the other, but not being able to bring them together. 

May 19, 2020, 23:0705/19/20
04/13/20

ClosedPoly said:

I would suggest not wasting Gems on energy. Save them up for Masteries. Upgrade your Gem Mine and your Sparring Pit. Unlock the Market slots.

If you do have money to spare, be on the lookout for packs containing energy. There usually are some such in Daily and Progression or in Limited Special Offers.
May 21, 2020, 17:1005/21/20
12/19/19
WatchdogCZ said:

ClosedPoly said:

I would suggest not wasting Gems on energy. Save them up for Masteries. Upgrade your Gem Mine and your Sparring Pit. Unlock the Market slots.

If you do have money to spare, be on the lookout for packs containing energy. There usually are some such in Daily and Progression or in Limited Special Offers.
Good advice here
May 21, 2020, 18:4205/21/20
05/03/20

I think I will campaign for a while, then do research and organizing my team and gear. 

I have 800 gems for Kael mastery but cannot decide what to choose.  That should be my big research project.  I want him to be a farming machine first.  Then experiment where a killing machine skill set can fit into the game. 

I have a 300 gem reward due in a few days.  I am going to use it for stage 2 of the mine. 

Thanks everyone.  You always give me good advice.