All Categories

Anyone elses damage not adding up?

Search
May 18, 2020, 23:1105/18/20
03/17/20

Just for reference I have been using relic keeper for 10-3 campaign farming. He had a 90-95% success rate until patch 1.15. Now he is completely unreliable. It's not just in campaign, i has been wracking my brain in the arena trying to figure out how my team, 60k strength is suddenly losing to teams 20k weaker. It's not my composition, that would be simple. i have actually watched my damage output drop to almost nothing without any buffs or debuffs being used. Just this morning I watched Khael resist damage from my Frostking, not just the debuff but the damage as well.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2020, 23:2305/18/20
04/13/20

sadistyx said:

Just for reference I have been using relic keeper for 10-3 campaign farming. He had a 90-95% success rate until patch 1.15. Now he is completely unreliable. It's not just in campaign, i has been wracking my brain in the arena trying to figure out how my team, 60k strength is suddenly losing to teams 20k weaker. It's not my composition, that would be simple. i have actually watched my damage output drop to almost nothing without any buffs or debuffs being used. Just this morning I watched Khael resist damage from my Frostking, not just the debuff but the damage as well.

Maybe the people you are matched against in the Arena tend to use more Resist and Defense?

Team Strength means just a little warning you need to focus and think your tactics through, nothing more, unless the enemy team is also very well composed. Low strength can actually be deceiving, because if you get nuked at twice the speed you can return the favour, your strength means nothing at all. I regularly beat teams at +20k or +30k compared to mine, that is my 70k+ team can often beat some 100+ teams if they have a badly chosen Aura or the badly chosen character activation sequence, preventing proper synergy.

Also see here for some useful information on Defense and HP: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/197897_squishy/?post=784449

May 19, 2020, 06:3705/19/20
03/17/20
I understand that strength i hardly a bar standard, thats why I checked my champions and watched for my weaknesses. In a number of fights I could see where my opponent had the advantage despite the numbers. The fights I have been red flagging do not play like that. By the end of round one all my buffs are up and debuffs deployed, two of my opponents are down to 25% health and should not last the next round. Except on his next turn both champions are fully healed but I could not see how or when this happened. My damage output drops to less than 1k per hit, or in one case that really confused me, my attacks healed the opposing champion. I'm just asking if anyone else has seen this happen.
May 19, 2020, 06:5505/19/20
03/31/20

I’ve done countless test to see what I’m doing wrong. It’s not your imagination. The damage system is inconsistent. I’ve nuked multiple teams but somehow the enemy team always has barely a hairline of health and the boy just comes back around and pulls all manor of bullshit. 

Or you come across a situation where the enemy pvp bot doesn’t even let you have a turn. I’ve been destroyed before without ever getting a turn but the enemy team is slamming me for three rounds straight. Yes! I have speed gear and aura on but it doesn’t do sh*t. I’m f*cking tired of the BS the bots always pull. 

Don’t even let me get into the faction war bosses that one shot lvl 5 characters with upgraded gear.

This game is only about how much money you can pump into the game to get OP legendary characters and books that are almost impossible to get in game.