All Categories

Book combining like potions?

Search
May 18, 2020, 15:1505/18/20
10/07/19

Since the suggestions forumn seems locked for some reason thought I would put this here. Why not make books combineable like the potion mechanic? I have like 20+ epic books with noone I care to use them on and no legendary books. Thoughts?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2020, 15:4805/18/20
08/26/19

Khavall said:

Since the suggestions forumn seems locked for some reason thought I would put this here. Why not make books combineable like the potion mechanic? I have like 20+ epic books with noone I care to use them on and no legendary books. Thoughts?

This one pops up as suggestion on monthly basis, but you can bet they will keep it that way. Plarium have no interest to lower their sales and books and chickens are probably as profitable as shards.

Don`t get me wrong, i like the idea, I am just being realistic.
May 18, 2020, 17:0105/18/20
10/07/19
I figure as much. Being an account that really has no incentive to buy much more after having spent quite a bit, just looking for ways to keep me playing or improve it overall. I've gotten to the same point where I was on another game i quit where the gear management and storage is such a huge issue that when I would play, it was just spending all my time sorting through that. So its no longer fun in that regard as that's how I spend most of my time on this game now. And I can't spend the time or resources grinding for the gear I want without having to play this "mini" game of gear storage wars. Anyways, I still think its a good idea due to it being a sink for the other books and now that the rare only challenges are out, the lower tier will start seeing more use. Feeling stuck in a game because you don't want to spend $50 is not ideal for any party involved.