All Categories

What has happened to the Faction Crypts????!!!

Search
May 18, 2020, 01:2005/18/20
04/23/17

I am particularly interested in what has come over Stage 7, it was always much more difficult than stage 6 and even 8 but now???

It took a whole team of level 5 Ogryn to get past with one star, the team went on to complete stages 8, 9 and even stage 10 getting 3 stars. It gets worse I have Trunda Giltmallet at 60, she can go through all the stages at Brutal on her own (she makes a great farmer), she had two level 50's and two level 40's with her doing Stage 7 of the Faction Crypt. They ALL got wiped out in a couple of hits? Not only that when did the two side kicks to the Boss start getting resurrected?
Views
Comments
Comments
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
May 19, 2020, 12:3905/19/20
04/06/20

Hi.

Bravo819 said:

I am particularly interested in what has come over Stage 7, it was always much more difficult than stage 6 and even 8 but now???

It took a whole team of level 5 Ogryn to get past with one star, the team went on to complete stages 8, 9 and even stage 10 getting 3 stars. It gets worse I have Trunda Giltmallet at 60, she can go through all the stages at Brutal on her own (she makes a great farmer), she had two level 50's and two level 40's with her doing Stage 7 of the Faction Crypt. They ALL got wiped out in a couple of hits? Not only that when did the two side kicks to the Boss start getting resurrected?

Different stages in Faction Crypt have different characters with different skillsets. Team Composition skills play a crucial part in clearing Faction Crypt. Most likely, your current team, while formidable, is not equipped to handle this specific challenge.

Have a nice day and stay healthy.