All Categories

Having trouble as a F2P player. Suggestions?

Search
May 16, 2020, 18:4005/16/20
04/28/20

Hey guys i feel like the only really way to progress from the mid-game is to get legendary heroes and so far after 3 months of playing around 1-2 hours per day i find it difficult to progress.

Currently i have two 60's. 

Cagebreaker and Pedyma, the first 60 was cagebreaker and yes I screwed that one up not really realizing he wasn't worth investing in and i sit at player level 52.

Anyway, getting a level 60 takes 5 50s. It takes 5 max rank 4, 20 rank 4 level 1. 60 rank 3 max level. 180 rank 3 level 1. 180 rank 2 max level and 360 rank 2 level 1. 

I'm pretty sure i got that right, so as you can see how in the heck do people go through this process, possibly hit a wall here or just losing motivation to do this much excessive grinding, not to mention it is not even worth investing all this unless the hero is good (legendary) or a very high value epic. 

Also progression wise I am nightmare stage 8, and FK and SD level 10 and other dungeons about 14. 

Also i got one legendary so far, cillian , a trash legendary so I vaulted him.

Anyway what i'm wondering is how do you guys pull through to get late game end game content, am I doing something wrong here. Or is the key just spending or whats the deal? I could possibly grind more get some semi medium heroes up to 60 so i can clear more dungeons and get better gear or keep trying to get a good pvp hero. Not even sure what direction to push in anymore. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2020, 18:5805/16/20
May 16, 2020, 19:00(edited)
12/19/19

Yikes,  I don't know where to start.

1. You should not be doing NM campaign at all

2. You should be farming 12.3 brutal

3. You don't need legendary heroes, some rares are just as good and can help you 

4. You have a dug a pretty big hole. Who do you have at 50?

A screenshot of your roster would help

May 16, 2020, 20:0805/16/20
May 16, 2020, 20:21(edited)
08/26/19

gabeperron11 said:

Hey guys i feel like the only really way to progress from the mid-game is to get legendary heroes and so far after 3 months of playing around 1-2 hours per day i find it difficult to progress.

I know this may sound a little harsh, but i think there is a saying in English like that "You get what you give". If you are F2P like myself, you have to understand, that your primary currency in Raid is your time. There is no such thing as completely F2P.  If you are not willing to spend money, you still have to invest something. And that is your time.

And by that i don't mean just clicking some buttons, running some battles, upgrade some gear and and just doing regular game stuff in game. You have to invest time to research more info, time to read guides, time to watch related videos, time to prepare for events, tournaments, fusion.

Time is our currency the same way money is for those that pay for stuff. Your progress is related to how time you are willing (or can) invest in Raid. Answer this to yourself and you will know exactly how far and how fast you can progress.

May 16, 2020, 20:1105/16/20
04/28/20

heres 3 pages of my top heroes.

I also am struggling on the mission to get 400 silver medals its very discouraging trying to silver tier 1-2 with no actual pvp heroes except maybe pedyma... any tips? 
May 16, 2020, 20:2005/16/20
04/28/20
May 16, 2020, 21:1805/16/20
04/14/20

Surely when you look at other teams in arena, you see champions that you have too? No idea why you say you don't have PVP champions. Tons and tons of teams in silver use Kael, Spirithost, Elhain, High Khatun. You'll also see some Sepulcher Sentinels, Luas, Gala Longbraids. The only thing I'm not immediately seeing in your roster is a champion who could do AOE decrease defense, but you could easily get a Warmaiden from campaign. 

In general, you seem to have really a lot of level 40s, many of them fully ascended, including a bunch of uncommons for some reason... You've been spreading your resources over too many champions, you could already have a few more level 60s by now if you had been more efficient. 

You don't need legendaries to progress further, but you do need to take your best epics and rares to level 60, and to ensure they have the right gear. Whatever you may think about the recent Dragon tournament that required you to use only Rare champions, it certainly showed that it's entirely possible to run dragon stage 20 with a team of only rares, if you choose the right ones, with the right gear and tactics. 

Looking at your Peydma, she needs more accuracy and speed especially. And she won't be at her best with that shield set.