All Categories

Help with UNM clan boss team

Search
May 16, 2020, 12:3005/16/20
06/19/17

Hi guys.

Ive seen alot of helpful souls outthere, so I will see if anyone can give me some suggestion on best clan boss team I can get with current champions. Feel free suggest ones that I havent leveled aswell.

My own suggestion would be:

Sepulcher sentinel

Skullcrusher

Frozen banshee

Dracomorph

Rhazin/Norog

The idea is speed tune, Counter attack from skullcrusher and life steal on all. Sepulcher will go faster inorder to be able to remove stuns on each cycle

Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2020, 17:0205/16/20
May 16, 2020, 19:44(edited)
08/26/19

I would switch Frozen Banshee for Jareg. Extra Attack debuff to back up Sentinel, plus extra Ally Protection instead of FB Poison Sensitivity.

You will have AD, Weaken, DD all the time and Draco can fill the rest of the CB bar with poisons, so you will sacrifise FB debuff mostly, but you will get extra survivability, especially with that speed tunning executed properly.

May 16, 2020, 20:3605/16/20
May 16, 2020, 20:41(edited)
06/19/17

Thx, something consider for sure. I am abit doubtfull about how many poisons draco can keep up when speed tuned. atm I run him with 221 speed and apothecary and arbiter for speed boost and the poison are up most of them time but no always.

Im actually more tempted to swap him in for the 5th spot.
May 16, 2020, 21:1105/16/20
08/26/19
drone said:

Thx, something consider for sure. I am abit doubtfull about how many poisons draco can keep up when speed tuned. atm I run him with 221 speed and apothecary and arbiter for speed boost and the poison are up most of them time but no always.

Im actually more tempted to swap him in for the 5th spot.
Sure, this can work too. You probably will swap several times between those set ups to find the better one anyway so no harm to test it either way. I assume you don't have books on Jareg yet, but since he will not be the only one that can place AD, you can run it even with not fully booked A1. Optimally you will want that A1 fully booked, but yeah, it's not like we get those books with our morning coffee
May 16, 2020, 23:4905/16/20
06/19/17

Well I have played for over a year, so I do have some books to spare. Im quite conservative with my ressources so will probaly not book him before I have tested setups. Right now im waiting for the second artifact event. I have speed-tuned skullcrusher, frozen banshee and rhazin for the setup during the current artifact event.

I tested it out on nigthmare CB and they did around 18-20 million which is not that bad considering only half the team is speed tuned (and tuned around unm) and dracomorph were not in lifesteal and I removed both healers. So alot of buts there :D.

I think my next step would be to see if it is even possible with my gear to get sepulcher sentinel fast enough to be able to keep block debuffs up at each stun. As I remember that requires 241 speed. Given she also needs accuracy, lifesteal and defense that migth prove to be a diffcult task. The idea of  bringing Jareg does start to sound tempting given I then could slack alittle on the accuracy.