All Categories

Lyssandra A2 Bug?

Lyssandra A2 Bug?

Search
May 16, 2020, 02:3505/16/20
02/20/20

Lyssandra A2 Bug?

I don't know if it's a bug or I'm going crazy but I have seen more often than not, that when she attacks with her A2 instead of decreasing the turn meter from the enemy it actually increases it. I've seen it happen about 10 times in Arena and I found it weird.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Views
Comments
Comments
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
May 19, 2020, 14:2405/19/20
May 19, 2020, 14:57(edited)
04/06/20

Hello!

federicocelina said:

I don't know if it's a bug or I'm going crazy but I have seen more often than not, that when she attacks with her A2 instead of decreasing the turn meter from the enemy it actually increases it. I've seen it happen about 10 times in Arena and I found it weird.

There should not be a bug in Lyssandra's A2. The described effect might have been caused by the speed of the target. After the effect of the A2, before other champion takes action, turn meter of a target with high Speed stat can increase further than to the point where it was before. If you encounter this event in the future, please send us screenshots or a video if possible.

Have a nice day and stay healthy.

May 22, 2020, 01:3205/22/20
02/20/20

GreenKnight said:

Hello!

federicocelina said:

There should not be a bug in Lyssandra's A2. The described effect might have been caused by the speed of the target. After the effect of the A2, before other champion takes action, turn meter of a target with high Speed stat can increase further than to the point where it was before. If you encounter this event in the future, please send us screenshots or a video if possible.

Have a nice day and stay healthy.

Thanks for the answer. It is curious that I have only experienced it in Arena so that might be it. I'll make sure to pay attention to those details and although I can't really see the full stats of other champions there I can at least get a grasp to see if that was the case.

Thanks once again. Stay healthy as well!