All Categories

Campaign Rewards cut in half

Search
May 15, 2020, 19:1305/15/20
04/05/20

I noticed today that the rewards for the various levels of the Campaign Battles have been cut in half.  I have been using Stage 6 - Brimstone Path - Brutal as my "go to" event when trying to level up my champions.  Until today I had been getting 8800 exp for each win using 8 energy per battle.  At 1,100 exp per energy used it was the most efficient way to level up.  Today when I was doing my daily level up routing the rewards are now only 4400 per victory.  I went back and checked other levels and it is the same throughout all of the Campaign Battles.

Why the change.  It takes long enough now to develop a Rank 6 Champion.  Now the developers have doubled that time requirement.

This is disappointing.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 15, 2020, 19:1805/15/20
04/14/20
Throink said:

I noticed today that the rewards for the various levels of the Campaign Battles have been cut in half.  I have been using Stage 6 - Brimstone Path - Brutal as my "go to" event when trying to level up my champions.  Until today I had been getting 8800 exp for each win using 8 energy per battle.  At 1,100 exp per energy used it was the most efficient way to level up.  Today when I was doing my daily level up routing the rewards are now only 4400 per victory.  I went back and checked other levels and it is the same throughout all of the Campaign Battles.

Why the change.  It takes long enough now to develop a Rank 6 Champion.  Now the developers have doubled that time requirement.

This is disappointing.
Hint: your XP boost expired. ;) 
Feb 29, 2024, 11:4802/29/24
12/15/23

I have the same problem - have not ourchased/used any xp boost knowingly   but  this half value is driving me nuts ! Tomorrow it will probably be the same full value  with no change i have made (that i am aware of) I also use 12/6 brutal as my goto and hate wasting my 40 multis for such little reward. 

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Feb 29, 2024, 15:4802/29/24
06/24/19
Buktoo

I have the same problem - have not ourchased/used any xp boost knowingly   but  this half value is driving me nuts ! Tomorrow it will probably be the same full value  with no change i have made (that i am aware of) I also use 12/6 brutal as my goto and hate wasting my 40 multis for such little reward. 

If youre getting half rewards with the XP boost active please get some screenshots so we can deal with support on it.