All Categories

Fusion RNG !

Fusion RNG !

Search
May 15, 2020, 18:1205/15/20
01/05/20

Fusion RNG !

What do you think about the RNG FUSION?

Once a month, players could use their e.g. 8 or 16 rare champions to make 1 epic?

Totally accidental rare champions and the player doesn't know what this combination will give him.

Of course, the same could be done with Epic Champions, from which the player would receive the RNG one Legendary Champion.

That way you could sacrifice champions from the vault e.g. And this element of risk! I sacrifice my champions and I don't know what to get.

What do you think?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 15, 2020, 23:0605/15/20
05/13/19

I think what your saying is illegal.

Players spend money on Fusion events.

Players have to know what there money is buying.

May 16, 2020, 01:1205/16/20
May 16, 2020, 01:12(edited)
06/19/17
Well I dont see the difference to buying a shard. Well ofcourse could give you some unknown reward in an event but still.
May 16, 2020, 08:2305/16/20
04/13/20

I like the suggestion and I would have add another idea to it.

How about you could limit the RNG somewhat by having to sacrifice specific affinity champions for the fusion, resulting in a random Epic or a Legendary of that affinity to be fused, depending on the sacrificed rarity?

The fusions could rotate every week, allowing you to plan to some extent. 

Void affinity fusion should be open permanently.

May 16, 2020, 19:2505/16/20
01/05/20

Player J said:

I think what your saying is illegal.

Players spend money on Fusion events.

Players have to know what there money is buying.

I agree, but players pay for the shards and other stuff they have champions for.

So it's not free. But this is the another risk element :)

Players would be allowed to empty the vault occasionally. 

I think players would like this. And Plarium also for such a nice gesture ;) 

-------

Sorry for my english, if something is incorrect, please note me :)

May 16, 2020, 19:3105/16/20
01/05/20

WatchdogCZ said:

I like the suggestion and I would have add another idea to it.

How about you could limit the RNG somewhat by having to sacrifice specific affinity champions for the fusion, resulting in a random Epic or a Legendary of that affinity to be fused, depending on the sacrificed rarity?

The fusions could rotate every week, allowing you to plan to some extent. 

Void affinity fusion should be open permanently.

Great idea! I like it very much.

Let's make a noise, let someone from Plarium hear it :)

Every week, it will not pass i think but one a month? Why not? For beginning :) 

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
May 19, 2020, 14:0305/19/20
May 19, 2020, 14:14(edited)
04/06/20

Greetings and salutations.

klimasie said:

What do you think about the RNG FUSION?

Once a month, players could use their e.g. 8 or 16 rare champions to make 1 epic?

Totally accidental rare champions and the player doesn't know what this combination will give him.

Of course, the same could be done with Epic Champions, from which the player would receive the RNG one Legendary Champion.

That way you could sacrifice champions from the vault e.g. And this element of risk! I sacrifice my champions and I don't know what to get.

What do you think?

During the fusion, there are several events trough with you can obtain all champions needed for the fusion. In-game news about the current fusion has the time of each event and characters that will be in it.

WATCHDOGCZ said:

Thank you for your suggestion. We do not plan to add fusions like this into the game at this moment. Our current vision of the fusion has a different objective than that of the fusion of this kind.

Have a nice day and stay healthy.

Jun 1, 2021, 09:3206/01/21
Jun 1, 2021, 17:18(edited)
01/05/20

i

Interesting graphics