All Categories

Gurptuk Moss-Beard

Gurptuk Moss-Beard

Search
May 12, 2020, 17:1205/12/20
02/29/20

Gurptuk Moss-Beard

I am wanting to fuse some of the epics for Gurptuk Moss-Beard but am away from my account. Does anyone know which epics and rares are used for fusion? Also, does anyone know if there is a leak about a 10X or 2X summoning event during the fusion because I am missing some of the champions listed.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 12, 2020, 17:4605/12/20
04/14/20

Destroyer39 said:

I am wanting to fuse some of the epics for Gurptuk Moss-Beard but am away from my account. Does anyone know which epics and rares are used for fusion? Also, does anyone know if there is a leak about a 10X or 2X summoning event during the fusion because I am missing some of the champions listed.

10x summoning event for Dark Elves is announced, but doesn't involve any champion listed. 

The list for the fusion is: 

Fang Cleric (requires rares Hatchet Slinger, Cudgeler, Twinclaw Disciple, Haruspex)

Seneschal (Corpulent Cadaver, Frozen Banshee, Beast Wrestler, Painsmith)

Umbral Enchantress (Ghoulish Ranger, Bombardier, Perforator, Bulwark)

Catacomb Councilor (Soulbond Bowyer, Myrmidon, Fencer, Ragemonger)

CC being the only epic who isn't also obtainable directly during one of the events and must be fused. The other three can either be fused or obtained directly (or both of course). 
May 12, 2020, 18:0305/12/20
02/29/20
Okay, thanks! I’ve just been saving 7 blue, 1 purple, and 1 yellow up for an event. I might open them if there are good enough champions. Thanks again!