All Categories

Can't join a clan.

Can't join a clan.

Search
May 11, 2020, 22:5205/11/20
05/11/20

Can't join a clan.

I am a new player and I am trying to join a clan and every time I try to apply it says "this clan can't accept any more applications." And there are no clans listed that just have a "join" button. I looked on different forums and searched the internet and can't find an answer. Is there some kind of bug or update happening right now?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 11, 2020, 23:2505/11/20
05/11/20
Hello i`m having the same issue here. Is this happening because i`m a new player? its literally not even 24 hours since i started playing the game.  is there a waiting period or just a bug? Or i have to pay 250 diamonds to create a clan and after to join a different one ? I`m asking this because i know that in certain games you have to have a certain level to join a clan or you have to wait a period of time before you can join. Can anyone explain the situation to me or anyone knows what is this about ?  Thank you
May 12, 2020, 06:4005/12/20
04/14/20
Probably it just means the clan is full / has the maximum number of pending applications. Just apply to a lot of clans at the start, sooner or later one should work. It's also not that important in this game compared to many other games - or actually, the Clan Boss which you can only fight if you're in a clan is very important, but apart from that there's not necessarily too much activity. 
May 12, 2020, 13:1005/12/20
05/11/20

urionfranz said:

I am a new player and I am trying to join a clan and every time I try to apply it says "this clan can't accept any more applications." And there are no clans listed that just have a "join" button. I looked on different forums and searched the internet and can't find an answer. Is there some kind of bug or update happening right now?
I managed to get in to a clan, you just have to find a clan which is not invite only therefore the button to apply to enter. there are clan which have a JOIN button for those ones you don`t have to apply you join straight away. the clans where there is an application in place the Clan Leader set it up that way to minimize the clan players. There is no bug or something wrong with the game. Just keep looking for a clan to join or how L9753 said keep applying for many clans and eventually one of them will accept you or find a clan which does`t require a application. 

Dec 11, 2020, 04:1312/11/20
12/06/20

yeah all of the clans i could apply to are all like 1/10 or like 3/10. All of them say this clan wont accecpt applications