All Categories

Why end playing this game ???

Search
May 10, 2020, 08:3105/10/20
11/26/17

The longer I play this game, the more I realize how unbelievably I am, and only inertia keeps me going. The guy in this video showed very nicely 5 reasons to stab yourself.

Clan boss: If you play a boss, the only thing 99 percent of people in high tier levels are interested in is the reward in the form of a yellow shard or legendary book. This is where it ends. Getting a book on a UN clan boss is quite difficult. And that's probably CB's most fun

Money: Raid is, with an absolute overview, the most expensive game in human history in terms of shopping. Only an usurer gives such incredibly high prices. For a pack with 1 sacred shard to give 35 euros is outrageous and these are still packs for other amounts. The worst part is that even if you install Raid for free, the game is absolutely pay-to-win, you can never get into an engame without paying, or after years of playing

Event / Tournament system - the most frustrating thing. If you want to get the best reward, you have to be a psychopath. E.g. a dungeon event is currently running. You must have 5000 points to get a bad epic book. You have 20 points for a 6 * legendary item. If you want that rough book, you have to win at least 250 times the best item in the game! And spend at least 4000 energy !!! And you don't even have a legendary book yet! Brutal, this is exactly a money-raising thing, because you don't have energy at the ceiling of 150, not a chance, you're laughing.

Update / new content - so this is misery, I've been playing Raid for half a year and during that time came zero new content, nothing, zero. With each update, it's even worse. E.g. the event with rare dragon champions is a total delusion, but unbelievable. They make you weaker heroes, but the reward remains EQUAL !!! You have to sleep for 1 book for 3 days.

Duplicate cards - total frustration, especially for players who pay for shards. There is nothing worse than shooting the same legend from 10 shards for 200 euros. It can't be changed, you don't have a new move, nothing. You can sacrifice for improving your skill. Which is rude, since you have 12 books ...

These problems were stabbed by the guy in the video and I'm adding more of mine.

Upgrading items - another frustration. You want to upgrade things because you get cruel on the tailcoat, it's cool to level 8, you clench your teeth until 12 and from 13, when there's a chance, you're nervous because you missed just a million who grinded all day and gave you one level. This is repeated over and over again, and you spend money a week to improve your gear. But then comes the next thing, that they throw you at random. It will happen that you have the ACC, CritD, CritR substat and the HP solid state you have on your ass on the 6 * legend. But the draw will blow 3 improvements on HP and all the money is flushed because you will not use the item.

Faction wars - increases the nonsense of the whole game for one thing. Level 7. At one of the very first levels, there is a boss who has an A1 skill that ignores defense. Not a few percent, for a set !!! At level 7 of 28, he has the cruelest skill. If you are not an end game, most players have a faction with one or two fighters who pull a party, but with this boss he cannot pull a defense base champion because he is dead. For dwarves, mar rock breaker, which is my arena specialty. Level 60 and defense 5164, which I think is enough. And I have HP over 30K. In level 7 in FW, the boss kills me for one shot, no fun, I tried a few runs and one shot kill !!! Brutal ability, I don't have a chance to get further, as I don't have ultra games around him ...

Glyphs - you win faction wars and look forward to giving you a 5 * speed run. Be careful, you're not happy, the rune doesn't give you +5 speed, but there's a chance of 1-5, so you get one, because you're a master and you can start a stream of swear words. I don't understand why at least there's no fixed amount. Then they are surprised that almost no one plays FW.

Unbalanced champions - the world has never seen such brutally done champions. Probably the best is to see the top in the arena. If we look at the top 100 players in the world in 98 percent of cases, the champions are repeated. Everyone has Arbitra, Rhotosa, Lost Bride and then up to 10 pieces take turns. How can anyone admit that out of 200 legends, 5 in 9 out of 10 cases are played in the top tie arena and there the only prayer is that the player has a faster Arbiter. The mess is unbelievable, because I will reduce their values ​​immediately. When I see one of these in the arena, I just play for fun and calculate how many seconds I will die ...

Leveling - so this is just the icing on the cake, for which people use automatic clickers and where what. If you're an end game and you know how to make a level in less than 10 seconds, ok I'm looking forward to it, but if you're a middle game and you're doing a level in a minute, until you expose the game to level 60, you're picking up a second crop of potatoes. The cruelest boredom in the world, a wandering system that, if it hadn't at least reset each star to level 1, would be bearable anyway. This is just cruel evil. But that's how you can buy hens, so they probably know why they do it.

Books - these have been mentioned several times here and it is the most dull, worst and most annoying phase of the game, chasing them is hell. The worst thing is that if you happen to postpone them for 2 years, you don't even have the power to allocate them yourself. E.g. you have Valkyrie, the most overpowered hero ever, where you are mainly interested in the A2 skill, which gives a counter to the whole team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU9FaCvE5UM&fbclid=IwAR1nZsUj7w4ifSqIqgJVwRmIvoe_JBLJJ2H4e2FnvjZn2WZGivd6KXDK-Do

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2020, 09:2105/10/20
08/26/19
Is this a question or analys? 
May 10, 2020, 19:0705/10/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. :)