All Categories

ARENA - looking for team advice

Search
May 8, 2020, 02:5305/08/20
08/22/19

With the recent love to Gold 4 Arena and my ability to finally farm level 20 dungeons I wanted to focus on a better arena team. I also pulled a few people that have helped influence this choice lol.

My current attacking Arena team usually includes Big 'Un, Mortu-Macaab, Madame Serris, then either Miscreated Monster, Apothe, or sometimes Yannica.

Last month I pulled Prince Kymar and today I pulled Lyssandra. I'm looking to build a more speed heavy team I guess. I just want to get a good comp so I can battle people in the arena more frequently and not just wait for lower level teams or level 1s to fight.

I was thinking using Prince as lead, Lyssandra for speed / turn meter, Madame possibly for debuff removal and attack/def down. Then Big 'Un for damage?

I wanted to run an umbral enchantress provoke with a prince reset but now with pulling Lyssandra i'm thinking the above option? I'll include screen shots of my vault / roster.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 8, 2020, 06:0205/08/20
05/16/19
Yeah Kymar-Lyssandra-Serris-Big 'Un sounds great! 
May 10, 2020, 00:5905/10/20
05/13/19

You could try a few set ups to be honest.

I guess it depends on your style.
May 10, 2020, 06:2205/10/20
May 10, 2020, 06:30(edited)
08/26/19

Kymar - Enchantress are not that good combo. Enchantress Provoke works for two turns and that's pretty enough. Reseting her skill with Kymar isn't that helpfull.

But... I use Enchantress on my second account Arena and I consider her too OP. Two turn Provoke from void champion, combined with appropriate team is just GG most of the time. 

Kymar Lyssandra Big 'Un MM can work pretty good tho. Extra turn meter from Lyssandra and extra AoE stun from MM in the beginning of the fights can block your opponent for enough time. And they all can pull some good damage. 

When you plan your defence with Kymar you should know he always starts with his A3 even there is no team skill to be reset, so he must be the last in turn order. 

Also, Kymar hits hard for such a support oriented champion so it's totaly reasonable to build him for speed/damage too.