All Categories

Can you get in the game?

Can you get in the game?

Search
May 6, 2020, 20:5305/06/20
02/17/20

Can you get in the game?

I saw there would be an update. Okay, I can wait.

I'm still waiting. Can't open the game. Have a choice of either re-logging on or contacting support. Six hours and counting.

I have restarted my computer twice. Nothing changed. Left the whole thing alone. When I returned, no change. I am frustrated and I can't even go kill a CB!!!

Do I delete the whole thing and reinstall? Is anyone else having a problem after the latest patch?

Now captcha is being an idiot. I AM HUMAN!!!!!!!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 6, 2020, 22:0805/06/20
04/14/20
Hawkmistress said:

I saw there would be an update. Okay, I can wait.

I'm still waiting. Can't open the game. Have a choice of either re-logging on or contacting support. Six hours and counting.

I have restarted my computer twice. Nothing changed. Left the whole thing alone. When I returned, no change. I am frustrated and I can't even go kill a CB!!!

Do I delete the whole thing and reinstall? Is anyone else having a problem after the latest patch?

Now captcha is being an idiot. I AM HUMAN!!!!!!!!!

Does it tell you to update when you try to login and then just quit without doing anything if you click update? That's what happened to me, until a few hours ago after several restarts of the plarium client, when it finally began to update. I think it just starts at different times for different people so should happen soon for you too... in the meantime, it should work on your phone already, easier to update at the time of your own choosing there.