All Categories

Cant post feedback     suggestions      technical issues on forums      Is this company a joke

Cant post feedback suggestions technical issues on forums Is this company a joke

Search
May 4, 2020, 02:1105/04/20
04/15/20

Cant post feedback suggestions technical issues on forums Is this company a joke

For the past two weeks I’ve been looking to post feedback yet the only type of feedback and actually get a response on is when you rate the game on iTunes apps. That’s a joke; shows company/dev involvement to a new player looking at game reviews yet join and actually see very little F’s given.

- The energy system in this game is a joke — no need to get the raid pass for 100 multi turns when you never have energy. So, unless you’re willing to give money to this company that doesn’t even want to see forums feedback/suggestions to help the consumers then it’s not worth it.

- The grind drop rate for ancient shards is a joke. Can kill top tier dungeons and get 5 mystery shards and never any ancients. The % to actually obtain a epic/legendary champ is extremely low so why does it matter to make the drop rate higher while grinding if it makes the player base feel better.

- Void; just a big cash grab. What’s it like $30 for >>>>>>>>one<<<<<<<<<<< void shard that will 97%+? to give you nothing better than a rare that will most likely be food. Lmfao, really?

This game seems overall less appealing because of the energy system. It’s way to low. Can’t have a consistent good grind without bringing out the credit card, which I am very much UNLIKELY to do because developers doesn’t seem to take interest in the player base concerns & want to at least appear to be on the communities side to keep this game and it’s community running. The old adage says, “You get what you give” - well not here. And to that thank you developers. Fix the forums; take feedback, implement, read reddit, and un-F*** this game.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 4, 2020, 09:3705/04/20
04/15/20
- place holder
May 4, 2020, 10:2805/04/20
02/16/20

There is a lot to say but yes, I think that energy remains the major concern, gradually removing a lot of people.

It's a shame because the game is pretty cool.

May 4, 2020, 10:3305/04/20
06/22/19
HOW?

barhnam said:

There is a lot to say but yes, I think that energy remains the major concern, gradually removing a lot of people.