All Categories

Need some advice to bring things to the next level

Search
May 1, 2020, 19:0805/01/20
04/12/19

Need some help changing things up in my CB and arena team

I have been making 6 stars for a while and getting new champs and i feel like I have tunnel vision.

I’m wondering if anyone has some suggestions on team building and who I should spend my energy on to get better faster

Right now, I’m getting zargala to 6* and got her masteries to T4, but don’t really know who to put her with or if I build her for arena or dungeons (currently doing stage 13-14 relatively easily for most dungeons and can almost do mino stage 15 consistently)

Everyone in my CB team have T6 mastery unlocked, except Aotar (currently doing around 10M per key on brutal)

My roster: https://imgur.com/gallery/CxTOSUV

Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2020, 19:5205/01/20
May 1, 2020, 19:53(edited)
12/19/19
Holy sh!t. Another 1st world problems thread... another amazing roster. Not sure where to begin. 
May 1, 2020, 21:2605/01/20
04/12/19

Trips said:

Holy sh!t. Another 1st world problems thread... another amazing roster. Not sure where to begin.
Would you prefer the usual question "who do I 6-star first?" so you can say "Kael"?
May 1, 2020, 21:3805/01/20
May 1, 2020, 21:45(edited)
12/19/19

Lol. I guess I'd be interested in seeing gear/stats. You should be well beyond those dungeon levels 

Apo, valk, tayrel, kael plus another should do dragon 20
May 1, 2020, 21:4405/01/20
May 1, 2020, 21:46(edited)
12/19/19

One thing I see for sure is you are 60ing too many attackers relative to support.

May 1, 2020, 21:5705/01/20
04/12/19

By end game standards, probably poop gear lol never had much luck getting gear I can use from the dungeons, most come from the market.

Any suggestions on which support to focus on next?

https://imgur.com/gallery/bLZvNvn

May 1, 2020, 22:4305/01/20
06/19/17

Lanakis is amazing support. With his ally attack and buff extensions. Probaly will do really well beside valkyria.

Between valkyria and apothecary I would say you have plenty support for most places. Does seem a lack of ressurect if someone dies.

Maulie Tankard is actually not that bad with both a ressurcect and provoke ability if needed, sine I dont see a gorgorab.

Regarding arena I have most experience with nuking strategies. Here you could use seeker, apothecary, zagala, Queen eva/kael. 

Regarding gearing seems you do most things rigth, but it really needs to improve. Remember speed is very important so champions below 150 speed is pretty useless.

Coldheart seems really weak to me almost unuable id guess. If you want her to work on fire knigth she probaly need more defensive stats.

But my generel recommendation is farm dragon. Get more vampire, speed and accuracy gear to improve your champions and progress furher in dragon.

May 1, 2020, 23:1105/01/20
04/12/19

drone said:

Lanakis is amazing support. With his ally attack and buff extensions. Probaly will do really well beside valkyria.

Between valkyria and apothecary I would say you have plenty support for most places. Does seem a lack of ressurect if someone dies.

Maulie Tankard is actually not that bad with both a ressurcect and provoke ability if needed, sine I dont see a gorgorab.

Regarding arena I have most experience with nuking strategies. Here you could use seeker, apothecary, zagala, Queen eva/kael. 

Regarding gearing seems you do most things rigth, but it really needs to improve. Remember speed is very important so champions below 150 speed is pretty useless.

Coldheart seems really weak to me almost unuable id guess. If you want her to work on fire knigth she probaly need more defensive stats.

But my generel recommendation is farm dragon. Get more vampire, speed and accuracy gear to improve your champions and progress furher in dragon.

What content do you think Lanakis is best for? I was thinking FK and CB, but don’t know who to take out of my teams to make her work best

May 1, 2020, 23:3005/01/20
06/19/17

I think Lanakis is good everywhere except ice golem, because you risk getting hurt alot if you damage ice golem too quickly.

For CB I could see the following team:

Tayrel (decrease attack, Decrease def, defense aura)

Valkyria (counter attack, shield)

Lanakis (ally attack and buff extension)

Frozen Banshee (poisoner)

hm...have a hard time finding 5th. Maybe Erinyes if you dont fill up debuffs. I was looking for a increase defense but couldnt find a good one.
May 2, 2020, 00:0205/02/20
04/12/19
drone said:

I think Lanakis is good everywhere except ice golem, because you risk getting hurt alot if you damage ice golem too quickly.

For CB I could see the following team:

Tayrel (decrease attack, Decrease def, defense aura)

Valkyria (counter attack, shield)

Lanakis (ally attack and buff extension)

Frozen Banshee (poisoner)

hm...have a hard time finding 5th. Maybe Erinyes if you dont fill up debuffs. I was looking for a increase defense but couldnt find a good one.
Captain Temila's A2 has 60% increase def + 15% heal of her max HP on a 3 turn cooldown (if booked), TBH I wasn't planning on maxing her out haha oh well, more grind ;)