All Categories

1.15 and the realisation that Plarium has a problem with keeping the player base happy

1.15 and the realisation that Plarium has a problem with keeping the player base happy

Search
Apr 30, 2020, 19:4604/30/20
04/12/19

I find it odd that a company would so often make bad decisions while advertising them as great news. Every time I can't help but think that Plarium believes we're idiots and we never played another game, but theirs.

I looked at what patch 1.15 brings to the table and it looks like something the devs of another game would've fixed a while ago or something that would be for of a small patch like 1.14.2 and some of it (level/no energy increase) is just plain wrong.

Of all the things they could've improved with Skull Lord Var-Gall (like making his passive work with another lizardmen that people might actually use, like idk Bogwalker, Jizoh, Jareg, Jarang or Broadmaw), but they did the bare minimum and fixed a minor bug for a champ people won't use, BECAUSE his most interesting skill is his revive passive (which is virtually useless). It's not like there is an overabundance of good lizardmen...

Season 2 of the battle pass would seem like something very easy to do, just repeat what you did, same format, use existing heroes as rewards, some changes in the rewards here and there, and call it season 2. But like most things Plarium we'll probably wait another month and notice a drastic decrease in the quality of the rewards (cuz season 1 surely was a surprise to get people hooked again).

I play another gacha and I get so much energy as freebies that I couldn't use it all, even if I tried. Why is it so hard to believe that people might actually want more energy over a new champion that looks cool, but is just good enough to be your rarest Vault champion?
Nah, people want a big lvl 100 cap for their account without any permanent benefit for it, other than "Hey I'm level 100 now, lucky me".

I just don't get it.

Oh and it would be nice if you guys only introduced an elite/legendary champ when their kit has something good in it. People don't really enjoy using a Sacred Shard and getting a champ worst than Galek.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 30, 2020, 21:3904/30/20
Apr 30, 2020, 21:44(edited)
02/16/20

I 100% agree about this. To use the frustration of players, who just want to play isn't a good mecanic at all (the energy thing is really meh) I'm near to stop this game cause of this. Sad story.

PS: And i can tell im not alone in this. All is okay but this energy system. In my clan we lost already some people cause of that, and others wait for Plarium to wake up. Plarium will have much ppl for some time, but in the end, they'll just lose more and more people.
May 1, 2020, 02:4605/01/20
04/12/19

barhnam said:

I 100% agree about this. To use the frustration of players, who just want to play isn't a good mecanic at all (the energy thing is really meh) I'm near to stop this game cause of this. Sad story.

PS: And i can tell im not alone in this. All is okay but this energy system. In my clan we lost already some people cause of that, and others wait for Plarium to wake up. Plarium will have much ppl for some time, but in the end, they'll just lose more and more people.

I think Plarium will learn one day, though it might not be before the community abandons them,

I don't know if I'm allowed to mention other games, but the devs of the other gacha I play sent everyone more than 20K energy in freebies over the past few weeks. Not in the form of events where you need to spend 500 energy to get 75 energy back, just delivered to your message box. And we got a 5-star champ summon shard every 72 hours (5 times total), just for logging in.

I honestly don't know if Plarium could put the greed aside enough to do half of what that company did. Do you think it's likely?

May 1, 2020, 03:1105/01/20
03/22/20
Plarium doesn’t care. They will stuff their pockets and ride off into the sunset. It’s obvious that the biggest Raid content creators as well as p2p players are at their wits end with this joke of a company. You go on twitch and still see brand new people playing who probably got a little thousand dollar check to bring in their viewers, viewers who will never spend a $ on this game. It’s a joke. Soon this game will be a bust like the rest of the crap plarium puts out, which is a shame, because the game is actually quite fun. 
Jun 11, 2020, 22:2706/11/20
05/25/20

i can feel the pain for the energy crisis. and it is something to brew when you want to play for more than 8 min.

maybe that is what plarium want'''' cause they have other games you can play for 8 minutes.

on the more serious side really  takes  forever to comprehend.

on things that they start that i feel never finish.

i google and search things on this one game and its pretty frustrating.

no battle pass 2 normally everyone is used to it happening a couple of weeks later.

not like this many months later and still no news.

the special events that were going to be unique only happend once.

not sure how to gauge this game. i give it a bit more time i guess it still in beta mode.

will wait for the next update 2.0 and see what happens mid month i guess or end of month.