All Categories

Decisions are hard... help!

Search
Apr 30, 2020, 16:1504/30/20
04/30/20

Hey everyone,

New player here, I am trying to decide who to focus on until I get a better choice. I have Hexia who is doing well on my team but now that I’m in Hard Mode, she isn’t as much. I just summoned an Heiress and a Soulbound Bowyer who are supposed to be pretty decent Rares. Who do I give the spot to? Do I focus on one of the rares until I get a better epic or legendary, or do I keep Hexia and not spend the time on a new rare? Help!
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 30, 2020, 16:2704/30/20
04/14/20

BarektheWolf said:

Hey everyone,

New player here, I am trying to decide who to focus on until I get a better choice. I have Hexia who is doing well on my team but now that I’m in Hard Mode, she isn’t as much. I just summoned an Heiress and a Soulbound Bowyer who are supposed to be pretty decent Rares. Who do I give the spot to? Do I focus on one of the rares until I get a better epic or legendary, or do I keep Hexia and not spend the time on a new rare? Help!

To run content, use whoever fits into your team best (which can/should be different for each type of content, e.g. some poisoners can be great on Clan Boss, but of limited use in most other places). You can use all of the above and any other epics or decent rares that you have and at least bring them to the max level for their current rank. 

But as for who you should rank/level up to 60 first and give your rare skill books to: probably your starter champion, which you don't mention here, who is it?  

Skill books are the main thing you have to be careful about spending, so you should definitely get some advice on whether Hexia is worth investing epic skill books in. 

Apr 30, 2020, 20:4404/30/20
06/19/17

When you decide on which champion you are going to level next always think about which content you want to improve.

I dont see alot use for hexia. Soulbound bowyer however seems prety decent based on her skills. Write their names on youtube and see in any of the content creators has made any videos.