All Categories

Useless Epics

Useless Epics

Search
Apr 30, 2020, 14:3104/30/20
04/22/20

Useless Epics

Hi there,

I have read everywhere that I should never use my rare or epics to upgrade other champions.

I have these three useless ones ...

- Ursine Ironhide

- Torturehelm

- Aina

+ a few rare very weak champions

Do I keep them and continue upgrading them for faction wars?

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 30, 2020, 16:1604/30/20
04/14/20

Personally I figure if I already have two copies of a rare (or epic I guess, but that hasn't happened yet :D ), the third or any additional ones can serve as skill books. In some cases already the second copy. And with the rares that drop from farming the campaign, after I fully upgraded all skills on my Diabolist, I just use them as leveling food - I'm bound to get plenty more of them in future farming. 

But I wouldn't do that with heroes that I have just a single copy of, no. They might get revamped later on, or they might become necessary for a fusion. Nothing more frustrating than having to grind for a hero which you once had but used as food. 

Regarding the three heroes you mention: Torturehelm is needed for the Rhazin Scarhide fusion, so definitely keep him unless you already have Rhazin. I wish I had him so I could fuse Rhazin... And Aina and Ursine Ironhide don't seem that useless, based on what I'm reading - Aina has both weaken and decrease def, which you'd think makes her viable for Clan Boss with the right team, while Ironhide has decrease attack and a nice turn meter manipulation passive. 

Apr 30, 2020, 20:5404/30/20
06/19/17

Id say Aina migth be useful early on. If I started a new account I  would probaly be very hesistant with leveling her to level 60 and definiitely save my books. She is not reliable for decrease defense because of long cooldown. In generel I dont like attack heroes unless they bring something awesome to the team.

Ursine seem pretty decent early on. He is defense based which is great. He do some turnmeter manipulation which is also great - granted not alot. His A3 is an aoe with decrease attack which is probaly quite useful on waves for progress. Again he is not great but seems decent for dungeons. Probaly one of the better epics in skinwalkers for faction wars aswell.