All Categories

Lifestealgear droprate - DragonsLair

Search
Apr 29, 2020, 14:2204/29/20
06/24/19

All,

Am I the only one that has noticed that for the past month Lifesteal Gear will NOT drop in DragonsLair?   I have been doing level 13 DragonsLair at least 10 times a day for about three weeks now.  LIfesteal gear of at least 5 stars, I think I have gotten ONE piece.  Everything other type of equipment drops.   THis is either a bug, or the developers made a change so that Lifesteal ger doesn't drop in DragonsLair anymore.

Has anyone else noticed this?   I have submitted bug report and technical support cases regarding this but have not gotten any response.

Was there ever any notice that they made this change.  Maybe they are going to change how the amour set works and have disabled drops for now?    There is no way I am the only person who has noticed this - it will NOT drop Lifesteal gear.  Well over 100 runs now easily.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2020, 16:4804/29/20
10/15/19

I noticed a different odd quirk. I get as far as I can in Dragon's Lair. I keep hitting that same level looking Toxic gear to use against the Clan Boss. I now have 4 Toxic shields and I'm starting to wonder if the same level always nets you the same pieces in each gear set. 

The mechanics of the Dungeons are weird that way. 
Apr 29, 2020, 16:5404/29/20
12/19/19

1. It's just RNG, sometimes it just sucks 

2. I don't recommend using toxic gear on CB, find a 5% poisoner
Apr 30, 2020, 01:0504/30/20
06/20/19
sarkibabba said:

All,

Am I the only one that has noticed that for the past month Lifesteal Gear will NOT drop in DragonsLair?   I have been doing level 13 DragonsLair at least 10 times a day for about three weeks now.  LIfesteal gear of at least 5 stars, I think I have gotten ONE piece.  Everything other type of equipment drops.   THis is either a bug, or the developers made a change so that Lifesteal ger doesn't drop in DragonsLair anymore.

Has anyone else noticed this?   I have submitted bug report and technical support cases regarding this but have not gotten any response.

Was there ever any notice that they made this change.  Maybe they are going to change how the amour set works and have disabled drops for now?    There is no way I am the only person who has noticed this - it will NOT drop Lifesteal gear.  Well over 100 runs now easily.

RNG man, RNG!
Apr 30, 2020, 02:1504/30/20
03/05/19
Angwil said:

sarkibabba said:

All,

RNG man, RNG!

What RNG mean ?

Apr 30, 2020, 02:3304/30/20
06/20/19
dr.G0NZ0 said:

Angwil said:

sarkibabba said:

All,

RNG man, RNG!

What RNG mean ?

Random Number Generator.