All Categories

Gear swap

Gear swap

Search
Apr 28, 2020, 01:0704/28/20
03/27/20

Gear swap

Do I swap legendary gear for Common gear?  The common gear has the main bonus I want for elhain, AKA legendary gloves have HP% where as gloves I pulled have crit rate %, same goes for boots. Current boots have hp pulled boots have speed.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 28, 2020, 01:2504/28/20
05/13/19
Sure
Apr 28, 2020, 01:3804/28/20
08/26/19
smithj2020 said:

Do I swap legendary gear for Common gear?  The common gear has the main bonus I want for elhain, AKA legendary gloves have HP% where as gloves I pulled have crit rate %, same goes for boots. Current boots have hp pulled boots have speed.
Depends of what final stats you will get from that swap. Substats are important too. 
Apr 28, 2020, 01:5104/28/20
12/19/19
And how many stars. And what level +8 +12 +16
Apr 28, 2020, 02:1604/28/20
Apr 28, 2020, 02:31(edited)
01/12/20

You can use raidbro or an artifact spreadsheet ( or just write it down or do it in your head) to find out  the final stats are better or worse. Final stats matter most. Artifact rarity just involved multipliers. The amount of stats revealed is how many extra stat rolls you're going to get. 

Uncommon 0

Common 1

Rare 2

Epic 3

Legendary 4

if you need more speed on your character 4 star uncommon speed boots are worth more than 4 star legendary hp% or atk% boot, because you need speed. The final numbers matter, nothing else.

OH and if your boots , chest or gloves have flat (meaning not
having percentage) main stats on them. get them off that character as soon as possible and In the rubbish bin.
Apr 28, 2020, 06:3904/28/20
03/27/20
Same amount of stars only difference is the rarity.  I am trying to up crit rate/damage/speed on her for farming.  All of her primary stats on gear are HP minus the shield.

Trips said:

Apr 28, 2020, 09:2104/28/20
02/13/19

The rule is:

Stars > rarity

Main stat > substats

Building your champions is NOT easy, you have to look at all your gear and try to make the right comp. All the champions need different builds and you need some experience to understand how to choose the perfect artifacts for them.

Good luck!

Apr 28, 2020, 09:3604/28/20
04/14/20

smithj2020 said:

Same amount of stars only difference is the rarity.  I am trying to up crit rate/damage/speed on her for farming.  All of her primary stats on gear are HP minus the shield.

Trips said:

If her main purpose is farming as you say, you should definitely put crit rate gloves (or possibly crit damage gloves if you have high crit rate on other gear, but probably not?) and speed boots, and I would also suggest attack percentage chest instead of HP. 

Of course you should still be able to use those legendary items on other champions where it does make sense to prioritize HP percentage over attack or crit rate. For boots, the vast majority of champions is best off with speed, but of course you don't have an infinite supply of speed boots so probably a lot of less crucial champions could end up with whatever the next best stat for their build is. 
Apr 28, 2020, 23:0604/28/20
03/27/20

L9753 said:

smithj2020 said:

Trips said:

If her main purpose is farming as you say, you should definitely put crit rate gloves (or possibly crit damage gloves if you have high crit rate on other gear, but probably not?) and speed boots, and I would also suggest attack percentage chest instead of HP. 

Of course you should still be able to use those legendary items on other champions where it does make sense to prioritize HP percentage over attack or crit rate. For boots, the vast majority of champions is best off with speed, but of course you don't have an infinite supply of speed boots so probably a lot of less crucial champions could end up with whatever the next best stat for their build is. 

Yes the main purpose of her is to farm brutal right now.  I just started couple months ago, her farming ability is alright, but its 45-68 seconds per farm run and I am not even farming the final stage.  I didn't understand much about gear at first, but now see that Crit Rate/Damage/Speed and Attack I should concentrate on, in order for her to hit harder quicker and just be done with the waves.

I am farming to get Khatun, Fu-Shen, Apothecary, Kallia, Miscreated Monster and Minaya to 6 star and ascend them completely.
Apr 28, 2020, 23:0804/28/20
03/27/20
Valdys said:

The rule is:

Stars > rarity

Main stat > substats

Building your champions is NOT easy, you have to look at all your gear and try to make the right comp. All the champions need different builds and you need some experience to understand how to choose the perfect artifacts for them.

Good luck!

Thanks, it has taken me some experimenting and reading on the forums to see how to properly gear.  My main purpose for Elhain is to farm brutal in order to get guys to 6 stars for my CB group which will consist of: Tayrel, Apothecary, Fu-Shen, Miscreated Monster, Kallia, High Khatun or Minaya or Thenasil.