All Categories

Stage 14 Potion Keep progress missions are in the wrong order?

Search
Apr 26, 2020, 23:5504/26/20
01/12/20

Other than the Void Potion Keep, which only opens on Sundays, do the potion keeps always open in the same order (I dont see why they wouldn't)? 

If the order is Magic>Spirit>Force, then why is the progress mission order Spirit>Magic>Force? If that is correct, why is Plarium prolonging the process unnecessarily? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 27, 2020, 04:1204/27/20
12/19/19
Testing your patience. Spend gems to open, then buy more gems...
Apr 27, 2020, 07:0204/27/20
02/13/19

The order is:

M: Spirit

T: Force

W: Magic

T: Spirit

F: Force

S: Magic

S: Void

Oct 22, 2020, 13:2110/22/20
05/19/20

Came here to post the same thing, so I'll comment on here instead.

I've just cleared the "Mix Ten Superior Spirit Potions" as today (Thursday) the Spirit Keep is open, however the next mission is for the Magic Keep which opens Saturday and the mission after that is for the Force Keep which opens tomorrow and then won't be open until Tuesday. This means to do the next mission (Magic) I'll have to wait a day and to complete the mission after that I'll have to wait four days.

TRIPS is correct. There is only one reason for this and that's to make you use gems to open the keeps early so that you'll have to buy more gems.

Shame!... ding, ding... Shame!... ding, ding...

Come on Plarium, stop being so greedy and clean up your act.
Oct 22, 2020, 13:3410/22/20
Oct 22, 2020, 13:38(edited)
06/27/20

Green Hermit said:

TRIPS is correct. There is only one reason for this and that's to make you use gems to open the keeps early so that you'll have to buy more gems.

Shame!... ding, ding... Shame!... ding, ding...

Come on Plarium, stop being so greedy and clean up your act.

I treat it as a competition. A challenge. A game. They want me to spend gems and money. I don't spend gems and money. They lay traps and sweeties. I avoid traps and don't take sweeties if they mean falling into a trap. I take sweeties if I can do it safely.

Well, sometimes I spend gems, but not on potion dungeons. I've spent a lot on arena refills lately. I may lose this game in the future. But for now I'm fine.

Oct 22, 2020, 22:3210/22/20
07/05/19
If the mission is to mix, you can actually do it anytime without having to wait for the Keeps to be open... Provided of course that you have enough potions in your inventory.
Oct 23, 2020, 01:3510/23/20
Oct 23, 2020, 01:42(edited)
07/31/20

Funny, till no one answer the old question correctly, I saw many people ask the same question but never see anyone answer it properly, all believe Plairum want you to spend money/gems if you rush. 

My answer is: that order was correct when the game launched 2 years ago. It gave all players, more precise ALL NEW PLAYERS 2 days time to complete a mission, when the game is completely new, that design is to help all players have enough time to finish it, one by one. 

Time changes, game changes, that design becomes outdated. 

P/S: people may say to the next day you can't do it anymore, right ? I mean game designer expect players do every mission per 2 days, not doing it so quick. 

Oct 23, 2020, 19:0710/23/20
04/14/19

Giving 2 days appart from quest to quest seems quite rational to me. Not everybody has the time or the anxiety to complete everything as fast as possible, and i highly doubt that it's a Plarium strategy to spend gems on oppening dungeons, when you can manage your energy and time, and remember that the option of oppening dungeons with gems isn't that old, so the "quest order" was first. Is just a comfortable way of setting up the quests.

Guys, think also at the casual and loyal players that plays the game, this can not be only based on hardcore tryhards like us. 
Oct 23, 2020, 19:5910/23/20
04/14/20
OzzLee said:

If the mission is to mix, you can actually do it anytime without having to wait for the Keeps to be open... Provided of course that you have enough potions in your inventory.
It's both - eight missions in a row, each time first 'run the keep 10 times' and then 'mix 10 potions', for each affinity. Pretty annoying missions too if you ask me, even aside from the order - it costs a ton of silver to mix 10 superior potions, especially if you first need to mix a bunch of greater potions to have enough of those, plus it leaves you with a lot of superior potions but no greater ones anymore, which is also not ideal. 
Oct 23, 2020, 22:0010/23/20
06/27/20
L9753 said:

It's both - eight missions in a row, each time first 'run the keep 10 times' and then 'mix 10 potions', for each affinity. Pretty annoying missions too if you ask me, even aside from the order - it costs a ton of silver to mix 10 superior potions, especially if you first need to mix a bunch of greater potions to have enough of those, plus it leaves you with a lot of superior potions but no greater ones anymore, which is also not ideal.