All Categories

How does rank c Epics rank against rank S rares?

Search
Apr 26, 2020, 16:1104/26/20
04/24/20

Hi folks.

Im quite new. Have been playing for a week now.

Ive read quite alot about champions n stuff. I now have 2x epic champions. But they both rank realy low on the tier meters.

How do i decide if my epics are worth spending time on? Right now im spending time on Spirithost, Kael and Athel.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 26, 2020, 16:2904/26/20
12/19/19
Post a screenshot of roster. Focus on kael only until then. Do not use books on anyone else. Get kael to 60. Leave spirit and athel at 40.
Apr 26, 2020, 16:3104/26/20
04/14/20

Those three rares are all good and probably more useful than tier C epics, but it depends which ones you have and in which situation. Most epics are useful in at least some aspects of the game. For instance, any champion with 3 or more hits on their A1 (first attack, the one with no cooldown) can be very useful in the Fire Knight dungeon, even if they are otherwise quite weak. If you've already found the tier lists, you can also find the content-specific tier lists for campaign, Clan Boss, Arena offense, Arena defense, and so on. 

I suppose one of your epics would be Shaman from the login rewards? Certainly worth bringing to level 50 and she'll be useful in the first few weeks or months, mostly because of that revive which you probably won't get on too many other champions any time soon, but don't waste epic skill books on her (as I did...). She will be much less viable than Kael in the longer run, he should be your first level 60 and first priority for rare skill books. 

Apr 26, 2020, 21:1004/26/20
02/20/20
Generally, very generally, S is same as A for one rarity level higher. Take that as general as you like. So S tier rare is better than A tier epic. S tier epic is better than A tier legendary. In reality the skills are more important but if you want to be brainless and generalise, that’s roughly correct
Apr 27, 2020, 17:0404/27/20
04/24/20

Yeah the generalisation is what i need somewhat just to know how much the difference is thanks alot for your answers.

Id love a tier list that didnt care about rarity just a full on tier list for the different encounts. Theese are my epics in the vault and the rest is my top 12 list i guess. I hope ive made the right decicion in leveling right now :) Im working hard on kael going for 60 atm.

Apr 28, 2020, 00:4004/28/20
05/13/19

Your rooster is to small.

You can't be picky with a non-existed Rooster.

It really doesn't matter what Rank a Hero is.

You need to keep any Hero which is Rare+. 

A player like myself can say an Epic like Maeve is a C, but it doesn't matter what I say.

What I say doesn't apply to you.

I can say Maeve is a C because I own 50+ other Epics & Dozens of Legendries.

Compared to all the other Epics & Legendries I own.

Maeve is useless to me because she is getting over shadowed by so many other options.

In your case, It isn't the same.

Maeve can do a Stun & Block Revive.

I own 5 different heroes who can Stun.

I own 7 different Block Revive heroes.

I don't have to use Maeve, but you will need to use Maeve.

You have to use what you have available to you.

Maeve is the only hero available to you which can apply a Single Target Stun + Single Target Block Revive.

Same goes with Shaman.

Shaman does Resurrection.

I don't see any hero you own who can do Resurrection except Shaman.

Apr 28, 2020, 02:0004/28/20
12/19/19
Gotta disagree with J here. Maeve looks absolutely useless beyond the creative names for her skills.  I would farm on 9.3 until you get warmaiden. Less exp and silver for a day at most.