All Categories

To Plarium: How to make more money.

Search
Apr 25, 2020, 04:4104/25/20
02/23/20

Yes, you read that right. Here are some tips on how to make more money out of this game.

We all know how a specific product is sold but I am going to go through the steps.

- First, the idea of a product. Someone has to come up with it.

- Do a marketing study to see if its viable to produce (if enough people will actually buy it)

- Developing, researching and polishing the final product.

- Setting up a market, create a demand for the product with marketing strategies.

- Maintain your product, keep your supply chain steady and keep creating demand.

Once you get this all going there are factors that come in to play. If the market goes up, if the materials needed for your product have a sudden price change, if you have a competitor. This will affect how your product is being sold.

Now for the topic in hand:

IN-GAME PURCHASES

You have created a demand for in-game items, especially chickens and tomes. Your cost for selling these is nearly zero because they have no actual value, do not come from any resources. It is just a piece of code used over and over again. If the market goes down, you still have your in-game purchases. If a pandemic comes around, you still have your code. If the economy goes bad, you still have your pieces of code. Their value in-game is still the same. And your cost remains the same (practically non existent)

Yet, you are selling chickens and tomes at an outrageous price. Normal people will not buy these, especially books when you cannot target which skill to upgrade. Some champions have useless skills but just one specific skill that they have makes them viable in different areas of the game. If a person could choose for all the skill tomes to go to that skill people WOULD BUY THEM more regularly. Because their in-game value would increase.

I have tons of epics and a few legendaries that I would like to use, but some of them are heavily reliant on skill books BUT I don't have enough. Even If I had books for them, how am I going to guarantee that the skill books land on the skill that I need? I made the mistake of buying three epic books early on in a pack hoping that they would land on a specific skill of my Tayrel. Ended up having to wait more time to be able to get books because those three skill books did not land where they were supposed to.

Getting a champion to rank 6 is a grind of several days, unless you buy tons of energy and have an auto clicker on 24/7. Make chickens cheaper and people will actually buy them. We go again to the fact that these items have almost no cost to you. Yes you have expenses that you have to cover but people, especially low spenders, are more likely to buy items from the game. And the whales would buy even more.

Be smart about your choices, these would also make the players (your customers) happier. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2020, 05:5604/25/20
06/22/19
In short, you are suggesting upgrading skills should not be RNG base and lower the price of chickens.