All Categories

Fusion Question for Relickeeper

Search
Apr 22, 2020, 18:5304/22/20
09/26/19

I have a question regarding the fusion for Relickeeper. I have never done a fusion before so I am a noob in this regard. I know that I need to do this fusion to eventually to get the Arbiter so I started saving up for it.

Here is my problem. I have all three main fusion characters except for Justiciar. Now I already have all of the characters needed to fuse Justiciar, but I was going to use them for fodder before I knew I needed them for this so I had all of them at 4 stars instead of 3 stars. I ascended them the 3 times needed and assumed that since I had them higher than needed that it wouldn't be a problem. Seems that is not the case because the fuse button to receive the Justiciar is unclickable.

Does this mean I need to wait and draw these characters again so that I can keep them at 3 stars? This seems ridiculous if it is the case. Am I missing something? I appreciate the help on a lowly topic. I was just hoping not to have to start all over on the Justiciar...

Thx in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 22, 2020, 23:0704/22/20
06/20/19

That should not be the case.  They fixed this.  I used a 6* Jingle Hunter when all I needed was a 5* on another fusion.

Did you click on each of the champs in the fusion window and pick one to use for the fusion?

Are the locked or unlocked?  

Can you show us a pic of the fusion window?
Apr 23, 2020, 04:1204/23/20
02/13/19

You can use champions with higher level/rank, but you have to "place" them in the slots.

If you can't place them, check that they're not locked, as Angwil said.
Apr 23, 2020, 14:4804/23/20
09/26/19
Thank you for the response.  This was complete noob user error.  I didn't realize that I needed to click them in the second window in order for the action to be completed.  This was my first fusion.  Thank you very much for the help.  Just need to level up Justiciar now and I will get the Relickeeper.  Who I must say is not very good.  I like some of the people I sacrificed better...