All Categories

Another topic why i cant understand acc on clanboss

Search
Apr 22, 2020, 17:5504/22/20
12/08/19

Hi guys, i posted my problem some time ago...maybe one knows now a  answer

At moment i do with my clan nightmare clanboss, so that all got the second chest

Sometimes i do UNM by myself but most of the time i need to use my 4 keys because most of my clanmembers are just comming,

but their damage is not enough

My attack down champ is jareg ...for me attack down is the most important thing on clanboss

My jareg has 220 speed and 320 accuracy

He has a 60% chance to land his attack down

I do a couple couple of runs and wrote it down...jareg lands 45-50% his attack down which is too low for me

when he lands good i make ca. 35 mille damage on clanboss

when he hits bad i make 25 .....so thats a huge difference and it all depends on jareg

i dont put the runs in my list when i play against force clanboss mbecause thats the bad affinity for jareg, but also when i play against spirit he often misses his aattack down

So my question: Do i have too low accuracy with 320? I dont believe in RNG this time...this can be some runs but i wrote it down for ca. 50 runs...normal he must have his 60%

So is it better to lvl up peydma or maneater or stagg knight?  i dont have a altan, martyr or a tyrael...i also have no counter attacker

My team is most of the time (i switch often) jareg, bad el kazar, nethril, rhazin and septimus (he is a lottery if he lands good all ok, but his damage is huge)

So maybe on can help me or understand what my thoughts are.

Thx for ur help

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 22, 2020, 18:3504/22/20
05/16/19

I wouldn't replace Jareg with Maneater or Peydma. Jareg also gives your team Increase Defense/Ally Protection which is also really valuable.

Without counterattack, it's obviously harder to keep Decrease Attack up all the time but you can remedy this a little bit by getting Sniper and Master Hexer masteries, and hoping Septimus extends your Decrease Attack all the time.

Also your accuracy is more than enough now. Maybe get more speed, or try replacing someone in your team with a speed/TM booster, or maybe someone with team attack skill like Lanakis/Longbeard? You just need more attempts per round to get more consistency.

Apr 22, 2020, 18:3604/22/20
12/19/19
From what I've read 320 should be plenty. 
Apr 22, 2020, 19:3704/22/20
02/20/20

First of all, you have to understand how ACC works, it is highly nonlinear. After 240, it flattens our meaning there is very small difference in gain between 240 and 350. The difference is probably same as 220 to 240. So 240 is enough but you will get resisted like 1 out of 20.

So if your damage is down, it has to mean someone died, because attack down doesn’t affect your damage output. 

Also Jareg attack down is for two turns right? And master hexer is 3 turns. If you can’t keep attack down up then you have a speed problem rather than ACC problem....

Apr 22, 2020, 23:0304/22/20
12/08/19

Thx for ur answers...but this is not exactly what i want to know...

i now that 240 acc is enough...i have master hexer and i know that attack down has nothing to do with damage output

My problem is without attack down my team dies ca. in round 25 with attack down up i live 10 rounds longer...thats a massive damage output

MY question is why i only land 45-50% attack down in all runs...i cant understand this beacuse there is a 60% chance

so what does plarium mean do u need 500acc to land the chance on a ability...i dont know
Apr 23, 2020, 04:1404/23/20
02/13/19
Gerkules said:

i now that 240 acc is enough...i have master hexer and i know that attack down has nothing to do with damage output

My problem is without attack down my team dies ca. in round 25 with attack down up i live 10 rounds longer...thats a massive damage output

MY question is why i only land 45-50% attack down in all runs...i cant understand this beacuse there is a 60% chance

so what does plarium mean do u need 500acc to land the chance on a ability...i dont know
The chance to place a debuff doesn't depend on the accuracy, it's pure RNG.
Apr 23, 2020, 05:5404/23/20
02/20/20

Gerkules said:

so what does plarium mean do u need 500acc to land the chance on a ability...i don't know

My team has 2 attack down champions to avoid RNG issues.

Sepulcher Sentinel on her A1

Matyr on her long cool down A3 - she covers for SS if bad RNG happens

Even then, my damage will vary by 4-5 million, but not as much as you.

I suggest you get someone with cover Attack Down, because I agree --- it is the most important debuff.